• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Problems with HSBoys

jeff07

Reaction score
Mark, I can understand the difficulty with getting new models for the performances on Broke Straight Boys, because of COVID, but I’m disappointed with the videos on HSBoys. This bonus site also has been a pleasant “fill-in” when Broke Straight Boys doesn’t update as often as it has in the past.
I know you pay for access to this site, so that it is a free-be for your members, but it appears you are not getting your money’s worth. Videos on this site either don’t load or haven’t changed in months – what’s the story?

I get your frustration with HSBoys also Jeff. It is a nice distraction when things are slow over here on this side. My gripes about it are that sometimes I'm denied access to certain sites on there as if I don't have valid credentials. Then I scroll down to another site of vids and it plays just fine. No denial of acccess. Then I'll go back a few days later and try to get into a site I was denied access to days before, and lo and behold it works for me just fine. So lots of technical glitch gremlins in the mix. lol

Also, I think they changed the formatting and display specs of the sites over there (a lot) just in order to accomodate those people watching the videos on cell phone screens. So much so that now I can no longer enlarge the vids to full screen on my PC. The full screen tab in the lower right of the vids no longer works. On PC's at least. I have to settle for watching a smaller square in the center of my screen. In fact some of my favorite HS vids that I try to watch over there now, I used to be able to watch the very same episodes up to a year or two ago in full screen with no problem. But not anymore.

I know there is little to nothing that Mark or the site here can do about it. They have no direct control over the content or the IT side of the site maintenance. But it does feel good to at least give them some feedback...and even to vent a lttle bit. haha

Last edited:
All the Elite sites on HS are on a big loop repeating the same old films no new updates, it is very frustrating when we are looking for new content. Mark if you are paying for this feed please put them on notice.

Frankly there is so much other better stuff out there it is not worth the effort.

Mark,
As a follow-up to your response, and also Tampa’s concerns about videos on cell phones, I ran some tests today. I run a MAC desktop and an iPhone. In those cases where there was no download, just a spinning wheel, I let the D/L run for 5 minutes on both the MAC and the phone, to no avail.
[1] BangBangBoys. New post of “Jason and Shawn”; no D/L
[2] Dirty Dawg, “Needing Feeling”; no D/L
[3] Falcon TV. “Spokes III, Sc. 2”. Months old and no D/L
[4] High Octane – “Squadron, Sc. 3”, Months old and no D/L
[5] Muscle elite – OK
[6] Young Boy Elite – months old
[7] Fraternity Boys – both videos D/L ok, both videos are repeats from months ago

Hope this helps,
Jeff