• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about Model stats...Can we get it on put up on site?

LoganBroad

Reaction score
There is a text, a narrative, for each episode with a pic of the two models in the episode. I'd like to ask Dave if he can give us height, weight, shoe size, dick size, etc. whatever else, in a caption under the pic? Or somewhere else on the site that is easy to look up. Many thanks for all the good films.

Ah...Let's see if Scorpio is up for it, no doubt it would be he that had to upload it all to the site....

I would like Broke Straight Boys to be like the Prize Patrol for Publisher’s Clearing House. Then each month when a member has the right number, the flouriest is contacted in your area and a beautiful bouquet is prepared for pickup as they make their way with a bottle of Champaign, two models, David and a camera, to film a very special scene in your home. What do you guys think about that?

Oh! of course I would like the stats as well, I think that’s a great idea WhiteWhale2 thanks for posting it. :thumbup1:

I definitely support the statistics near the narrative of the video; moreover, the length of the video is needed. Broke Straight Boys is becoming much more professional and must add its members' suggestions to be professional!

Wrong Network!

So you want Broke Straight Boys to have the look of Fox Sports. Next thing you will tell me is that you want David to be replaced by Joe Buck. :biggrin:

Mike, I'd much rather have the look of ESPN. Then we could get some hot retired football players like Steve Young or Brett Favre to give play by play. Oh wait, is Brett retired this year or "unretired" again?:001_rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I just need some help understanding, why would you need to know how long the scene took to film and why do you need to know how long the scene is? I'm way curious.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, I just need some help understanding, why would you need to know how long the scene took to film and why do you need to know how long the scene is? I'm way curious.
Not sure why he needs to know how long the scene took to film. As far as how long the scene is, perhaps he wants to time his "money shot" with the boy's in the scene. Do you remember the Lennon/McCartney song, "Come Together"? :001_rolleyes:

I am on board with the stats too. I think we suggested this a long time ago but I am glad we are revisiting this now...