• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrity Sons

Perhaps some "show and tell" would be in order.
Dream on KG, but somehow I am not expecting Sha to be telling us that his newest addition to join the site is Jack from Hyanis Port Massachusetts. lol I wonder if he is a top or bottom?????? :tongue:

Conor Kennedy

And speaking of Kennedy kids I just saw this pic of Conor Kennedy, eldest son of Robert Kennedy Jr. Check out the bulge on this kid!!! :001_tongue:

634.taylor.cm.81912_copy.jpg

Damn those Kennedy boys are HOT!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

conor-kennedy-arrested-following-bar-fight

Mike is MAKING SURE he keeps his position as lead reporter, and does not get demoted to cub reporter status!! LOL

Thanks Tampa, but I am just doing my job. LOL

investigative_reporter_600x300.jpg

Much like the credo of The New York Times, I am here to report all the important stuff to us forumites. LOLOLOLOL :001_tongue:

fit-to-print-creating-purposeful-news-content-2-638.jpg

And speaking of Kennedy kids I just saw this pic of Conor Kennedy, eldest son of Robert Kennedy Jr. Check out the bulge on this kid!!! :001_tongue:

I was at the University of Texas in the Student Union, when Robert Kenndy, the hot as hell GrandDaddy, was cranking up Uncle John Kennedy's Presidential campaign in 1958. In those days there were no privacy boards between urinals, and very limited security, so I stood beside Robert Kennedy. He had a very nice Fat Dick, and its great to see the genetics passed on to the grandson. Praise Jesus.

Last edited:
I was at the University of Texas in the Student Union, when Robert Kenndy, the hot as hell GrandDaddy, was cranking up Uncle John Kennedy's Presidential campaign in 1958. In those days there were no privacy boards between urinals, and very limited security, so I stood beside Robert Kennedy. He had a very nice Fat Dick, and its great to see the genetics passed on to the grandson. Praise Jesus.

Those Kennedy’s just have it all. Lol

I'm so envious of you StuddAndy to have been a the right place, at the right time. haha

I'm so envious of you StuddAndy to have been a the right place, at the right time. haha

Really. Like Forest Gump always at the right place at the right time. Studddandy has lead an interesting life and I enjoy his remembrances.

I read a book years ago called the Happy Hustler about a call boy who was trying to capitalize on the Happy Hooker book craze. Anyway he relates a similar instance where he is at the urinal next to Elvis and in his case Elvis made a comment on the hustlers dick.

Really. Like Forest Gump always at the right place at the right time. Studddandy has lead an interesting life and I enjoy his remembrances.

I read a book years ago called the Happy Hustler about a call boy who was trying to capitalize on the Happy Hooker book craze. Anyway he relates a similar instance where he is at the urinal next to Elvis and in his case Elvis made a comment on the hustlers dick.

That Elvis sighting sounds like it could be an interesting story. Too bad we won't get more details. haha

I saw a pic today that Victoria Beckham shared of her husband David Beckham with their sons Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn.

David is still looking very good and his sons are turning out very nicely too!!!!! :smile:

rs_1024x1024-191224192208-1080-david-cruz-romeo-brooklyn-beckham-christmas-eve-instagram-cjh-122419.jpg

By the way David is currently 44, Cruz is 14, Romeo is 17 and Brooklyn is 20.

As Brooklyn, (and David are legal), here's another pic of Brooklyn! :tongue:

NINTCHDBPICT000401298220.jpg

I saw a pic today that Victoria Beckham shared of her husband David Beckham with their sons Cruz, Romeo and Brooklyn.

David is still looking very good and his sons are turning out very nicely too!!!!! :smile:

rs_1024x1024-191224192208-1080-david-cruz-romeo-brooklyn-beckham-christmas-eve-instagram-cjh-122419.jpg

Daddy indeed!

Christopher Reeve’s son, William, ain’t bad. At 27 I’d say he’s HOT AS HELL!

D7DFD346-97E1-4E93-BAD5-BDA5026BBD0E.jpg
EACB4CA1-124A-46D1-9E8C-783E4DB3FD55.jpg4A8CE6D7-6B02-457D-8776-9832AD7374C8.jpg
3C50ED83-B25F-4D06-8711-17516DEA8139.jpg

Check this out from TheDailyMail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Beckham-beaten-best-dressed-son-Brooklyn.html

This means war-drobe: Brooklyn Beckham, 18, officially named MORE stylish than dad David as footballer slips to 28 in best dressed list while his son makes Top 10 debut
By BECKY FREETH FOR MAILONLINE

He's always been competitive with his three sons when it comes to their ever-increasing Instagram following.

But Brooklyn Beckham, 18, has hit dad David, 42, where it hurts, after landing himself a Top 10 debut in British GQ's 50 Best Dressed Men in the World.

David, who is generally considered one of the snappiest dressers in showbusiness, will be disappointed to learn he has slipped 13 places in the 2018 list.

4714C5A800000578-5156255-image-m-147_1512661267856.jpg
ilyMail.com

4714C22400000578-5156255-image-m-151_1512662423168.jpg