• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrity Sons

Thanks for the support Scott. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only "perv" who watched that show for the same reason. lololol

It reminds me that when I purchased my first VCR, the first program I taped was Dallas as that was when Christopher Atkins was appearing as Sue Ellen's young lover and I taped it and freeze framed and played his scenes back over and over. I'm so bad!!!!:blush:

ChrisAtkins05.jpg

600full-christopher-atkins.jpg
I know you have seen these, but some members may have missed them. Apparently Christoper was really proud to show off when a camera was present.

ChristopherAtkins_Nude03.jpg

chris-atkins-nude04-thumb.jpg

chris-atkins-nude05-thumb.jpg

Attachments

• ChristopherAtkins_Nude04.jpg
    ChristopherAtkins_Nude04.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 42
And as long as we're talking about the beautiful Chris Atkins. I think he looked his best to me in a 1983 film that was panned by the critics with Lesley Ann Warren where he played a college student and she was his professor and she came to a strip club for a girls night out and discovered her young student was a dancer who gave her a lap dance. They wound up having an affair and eventually her husband found out, and there was a scene that was 'boner inducing' for me where the husband somehow got Chris out on a motor boat and made him strip naked and threatened to shoot him in his groin. This is the description of that scene from Wikipedia where Rick is the young college student/stripper:

"Whitney, returning home from an unsuccessful job interview, discovers that Patsy has gone home. Whitney travels to the hotel, where he catches Rick as the latter is exiting. He kidnaps Rick at gunpoint, takes Rick to a boat at a small dock, and forces him to strip. Rick, sobbing, complies. Whitney threatens Rick repeatedly, but ultimately only shoots holes in the boat, leaving a naked Rick aboard as it sinks."

Here are some stills from that movie.

a-night-in-heaven.jpg

lesley-ann-warren,-christopher-atkins,-and-deborah-rush-in-a-night-in-heaven-(1983).jpg

a-night-in-heaven.jpg

Camp08c.JPG

Christopher-Atkins-body-7.jpg

a-night-in-heaven.jpg

I didn't find any pics of Rick forced to strip naked at gunpoint by the jealous husband and Chris Atkins has nothing to do with "celebrity sons" but the kid was beautiful and I couldn't resist posting these pics. lol

And as long as we're talking about the beautiful Chris Atkins.

I didn't find any pics of Rick forced to strip naked at gunpoint by the jealous husband and Chris Atkins has nothing to do with "celebrity sons" but the kid was beautiful and I couldn't resist posting these pics. lol

Nude pics of Christopher Atkins is a transgression I can forgive. haha

I saw a picture in this morning's newspaper of the 18 year old son of soccer star David Beckham. Upon further review the young Brooklyn Beckham is not as hot as his famous dad, but I thought it'd be fun to bring back this thread anyway. Happy Thursday! :biggrin:

46C981E600000578-5127295-image-m-36_1511950330709.jpg

46C15AA000000578-0-image-m-317_1511865799110.jpg

Although as I continued "researching" my Thursday morning project, I found these images which indicate he may actually be hotter than I'd first realized!!!! :blush:

pri_48753048.jpg

I saw a picture in this morning's newspaper of the 18 year old son of soccer star David Beckham. Upon further review the young Brooklyn Beckham is not as hot as his famous dad, but I thought it'd be fun to bring back this thread anyway. Happy Thursday! :biggrin:

Although as I continued "researching" my Thursday morning project, I found these images which indicate he may actually be hotter than I'd first realized!!!! :blush:

pri_48753048.jpg

Some people look better in clothes, and some people blossom without them. This kid sure does a lot of blossoming!!!

I'd do him in a Brooklyn minute!!!

I think I like this thread...thanks to you, dear Mikeyank.

Some people look better in clothes, and some people blossom without them. This kid sure does a lot of blossoming!!!

You're very welcome sweet Robb! :smiley-love021:

And I agree that some people look better with clothes on, and others without, and this kid looks so much better without! Aren't you glad that I'm semi-retired and have time to do all my research???? lololol

pri_48753048.jpg
And he is Very close to his Mother.
Victoria ( Spice Girl ) Beckham. Who is very famous in her own right. As a TOP Fashion Designer. I Love Victoria. I love her Fashion.
She does not talk much. She in known for not smiling much. And she always would only talk about Brooklyn. They have 4 kids.
So I always felt he was a fag in the making because Brooklyn was so close to his Mother. But I don't think that anymore.
He was the frist born. So guess they had a special bond. I mean I was first born. My Mothers faviorte. And look what happened too me.
Well maybe don't look at what happened too me. lol..xo

The Beckham kid didn't get his looks from his Dad, that's for sure.

for me.....believe it or not, does not matter the physical appearance, except for 1 thing (physically/superficially), that I LOOK for, that being the eyes---ok 2, and at least average or above intelligence!

Can't make up my mind between Patrick or Chester..I will take them Both before you know who gets home...
I just Love those All American Clean Looking Boys.....Wish they were broke... Patrick I think....:smiley-love021:

Today in the news, we have the story of Track Palin, the 28 year old son of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin being arrested for assault charges against his own father. It is unfortunate and it is not the first time that Track has been charged with violence. However, every time I see his picture with the news stories, I think of how good looking he is. And so I am adding him to my list of hot celebrity sons. I guess it proves once again that beauty is only skin deep. He obviously has problems but the kid is cute!!!

Track-Palin.jpg

Track-Palins-wife-Britta-is-pregnant.jpg

track_palin.jpg

And I think this is him, but not 100% sure!

95194509_79002c8bb1.jpg

Today in the news, we have the story of Track Palin, the 28 year old son of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin being arrested for assault charges against his own father. It is unfortunate and it is not the first time that Track has been charged with violence. However, every time I see his picture with the news stories, I think of how good looking he is. And so I am adding him to my list of hot celebrity sons. I guess it proves once again that beauty is only skin deep. He obviously has problems but the kid is cute!!!

Track-Palin.jpg

Track-Palins-wife-Britta-is-pregnant.jpg

track_palin.jpg

And I think this is him, but not 100% sure!

95194509_79002c8bb1.jpg
And I heard He had a BIG DICK..Picture It. Think About It ?? Oh.. And a Great Ass.....LOL xo