• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrity Sons

I wonder where they are in 2019 list? Mind they probably aren't going to showcase any clothes by Mummy Becks as her fashion empire according to news reports is on the point of collapse. Still the boy is looking good in this picture with his old man.

Bruce Springstein's son Sam

Yesterday Sam Springstein, age 26 was sworn in as a firefighter in Jersey City, New Jersey.

sams_kgtwad

6cf57a5113bf394b447daa8f99b10161.jpg

d58967a44be5452c8621e7907050bf67.jpg

Proud parents Patti & "The Boss" were there to witness his ceremony.

200114-bruce-springsteen-son-firefighter-cs-316p_21963bfd13cd76328902bb6c43f4bad2.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

Here is "Daddy" Bruce in his younger days!

bruce-springsteen-1970s.jpg

He could start some fires with that smile. I think it’s interesting that he is a fire fighter.

He could start some fires with that smile. I think it’s interesting that he is a fire fighter.
I was thinking the same thing Rep, as with all of his father's money, he didn't have to go into such a dangerous line of work. But apparently he is really into that line of community service as he was previously a volunteer fireman. I saw this from nj.com

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2020/01/b...orn-in-as-jersey-city-firefighter-photos.html

"Sam Springsteen, the youngest son of legendary New Jersey rocker Bruce Springsteen, was among the 15 new Jersey City firefighters sworn in Tuesday during a ceremony at City Hall.

“It was a long road, and he was very dedicated," Bruce told reporters following the ceremony in the council chambers.

Sam Springsteen, 25, along with his class endured five months of training at the Morris County Public Safety Training Academy. Prior to joining the Jersey City Fire Department, he graduated from the Monmouth County Fire Academy in 2014 and served as a member of the volunteer Colts Neck Fire Department in Monmouth County."

I was thinking the same thing Rep, as with all of his father's money, he didn't have to go into such a dangerous line of work. But apparently he is really into that line of community service as he was previously a volunteer fireman. I saw this from nj.com

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2020/01/b...orn-in-as-jersey-city-firefighter-photos.html

"Sam Springsteen, the youngest son of legendary New Jersey rocker Bruce Springsteen, was among the 15 new Jersey City firefighters sworn in Tuesday during a ceremony at City Hall.

“It was a long road, and he was very dedicated," Bruce told reporters following the ceremony in the council chambers.

Sam Springsteen, 25, along with his class endured five months of training at the Morris County Public Safety Training Academy. Prior to joining the Jersey City Fire Department, he graduated from the Monmouth County Fire Academy in 2014 and served as a member of the volunteer Colts Neck Fire Department in Monmouth County."

I recently read an article about "celebrity children " that are brought up in a celebrity household that often rebel against being constantly in the limelight and often take very ordinary jobs. Good luck to Sam in his new worthwhile jobs.

Ryan Phillippe is one of my all time favorite young actors. Well today he has a teenage son named Deacon who may turn out to be hotter than or as hot as his dad. Here are some father and son pics!

rs_822x1024-210822132733-822-ryan-phillippe-deacon-2-son-instagram-cjh-082021.jpg

ryan-phillippe-spotted-working-out-with-son-deacon-04.jpg

And a couple of Deacon, solo!!!

Deacon-Reese-Philippe.jpg

Interview_2020_Winter_1500px_Deacon-Phillippe_1.jpg

That first pic drew my attention, he is so hot he must be 1 of us, granted 3 generations younger!

Ryan Phillippe is one of my all time favorite young actors. Well today he has a teenage son named Deacon who may turn out to be hotter than or as hot as his dad. Here are some father and son pics!

rs_822x1024-210822132733-822-ryan-phillippe-deacon-2-son-instagram-cjh-082021.jpg

Hot young Deacon sucks so well in that last pic!

Phillippe is one of my all time favorite young actors. Well today he has a teenage son named Deacon who may turn out to be hotter than or as hot as his dad. Here are some father and son pics!

Deacon Reese Phillippe is now 20 and attending New York University. He has moved off campus to a West Village apartment with roommates, but is getting a lot of flack on social media for being a “Nepo Baby”. Here is a video about it.

We share this bit I attended NYU one hundred years ago and got my Master Degree at the uptown campus! Pity I was there 1 century too soon!

Phillippe is one of my all time favorite young actors. Well today he has a teenage son named Deacon who may turn out to be hotter than or as hot as his dad. Here are some father and son pics!

Deacon Reese Phillippe is now 20 and attending New York University. He has moved off campus to a West Village apartment with roommates, but is getting a lot of flack on social media for being a “Nepo Baby”. Here is a video about it.

I love Ryan Philippe. I think I first saw him in a movie called White Squall. You guys may not be interested in it. Just a bunch of hot half naked young looking guys haha. I used to ask all my friends when I was younger have you seen White Squall? That was the start of my huge crush on Ryan Philippe. I used to pause it on certain scenes on my VHS especially when he is in his underwear :ROFLMAO:

As I searched for Deacon Reese Phillippe yesterday on YouTube, another clip was on my feed today. The kid is supporting a good cause, but me being shallow, I’m just looking at a very hot kid! :drool: