• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

The Jonas Brothers. :love:

2DCE536B-32FB-41E0-8E6C-C5D0C7D0D764.jpeg

Not just straight guys, bi guys.

I‘m talking about my experiences as a teen growing up in the straight world, with friends who had Playboy and Penthouse magazines that their older brothers gave them and I had to pretend that I was into the naked females, while I was more interested in the effect it had on them. lol

I‘m talking about my experiences as a teen growing up in the straight world, with friends who had Playboy and Penthouse magazines that their older brothers gave them and I had to pretend that I was into the naked females, while I was more interested in the effect it had on them. lol
Bear in mind the motive of what I write, may be to get a response.

When I was a teenager, Friday nights meant The Partridge Family, and the reason I watched was to see Keith Partridge aka David Cassidy. Looking at his pics today, his body was thin and not toned, but back in the late sixties guys didn’t work out as they do today. But he was still as cute as a bug in a rug. Very sexy boy. :drool:
IMG_3684.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

Even though I was still in elementary school at the time I still looked forward to watching the Partrige Family. Pretty much for the same reason as Mikey. haha Of course I loved it because it was a family friendly show and had child actors who were close to my own age. But yes. I also had a little boy crush on the "older man" David Cassidy. Haha