• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

I saw the Elvis movie this past summer, (mainly to see Austin Butler :wink: ), but until I saw the film, I didn’t realize how much Colonel Tom Parker ripped off Elvis. I guess they’ve always been managers who were out to make as much as they could off the young talent who along with their parents were often unsophisticated in the ways of business and easy to take advantage of. Of course Pearlman, took advantage of his talent more than just financially.
Like so much in life, thew bad is loud so is seen but there is much quiet good out there to with respect to managers & producers and the like.

One guy I knew back in college had a good sense os humof and poked fun at these characters, for a show which even for us was before our time, and seen only in repeats. He was gay himself and he did his best impression of the horse's voice. He said in his Mr. Ed voice, "Ride me, Wilbur!"
I had a college roommate who liked to sing: "Try to remember the size of my member, and swallow!"

I had a college roommate who liked to sing: "Try to remember the size of my member, and swallow!"
That's cute. haha

I had a friend in college who seemed to always have overly dramatic boyfriend issues. We would giggle when he would sing a lyric and misquote the song, "The Next Time I Fall" by Peter Cetera. The line is supposed to go, "The next time I falll, in love... It will be with youuu...."

When he was at his wits end with one particular bipolar boyfriend, (which was often) he'd sing to me, "The next time I fallll, in love...... It will be a girlll.........."

I/we would chuckle every time. haha

Last edited:
taylor-lautner.jpg

I saw the Elvis movie this past summer, (mainly to see Austin Butler :wink: ), but until I saw the film, I didn’t realize how much Colonel Tom Parker ripped off Elvis. I guess they’ve always been managers who were out to make as much as they could off the young talent who along with their parents were often unsophisticated in the ways of business and easy to take advantage of. Of course Pearlman, took advantage of his talent more than just financially.
It is documented that Elvis didn't write most of his big hits. However before he would record anyone's songs the Colonel and Elvis would pressure the song writer into signing away 50% of the recording rights of the songs. They were business ruthless for sure....

I was showing a friend yesterday a pic of Roger Daltrey of The Who back in their prime back n the 70’s. I thought Roger was hot as fuck!
CE9C20B8-D077-427C-B87F-5EF505D38FCA.jpeg

It is documented that Elvis didn't write most of his big hits. However before he would record anyone's songs the Colonel and Elvis would pressure the song writer into signing away 50% of the recording rights of the songs. They were business ruthless for sure....
I recalled an interview where this very issue came up in spades. This wasn't the same interview where I saw her discuss this. But this one was the easiest to find. It also contains an added bonus though with a discussion involving the late great Whitney Houston. And even though I'm not a big country music fan in general (understatement there) I've always been a big fan of Dolly.

I was mentioning to a friend about an old episode of "That 70's Show" about Topher Grace doing a really impressive dance routine on the show. That not only was he beautiful and a great actor, but also a very good dancer. Many thought the cutest guy on the show was Ashton Kutcher. And of course Ashton's hot and all that. But during the rare times I could watch the show, when I wasn't working the usual night shift on nights that it was on... I was all about Topher Grace. haha

I just wanted to wrap him in a hug and bring him with me. He was a legal adult the whole time he worked the show, even as his character was supposedly a high school student. While he's a good bit younger than I am, I'm not really old enough to be his father. Unless he was conceived when I was 15. lol

Topher.jpg
Topher2.jpg

I found it.