• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

Thanks for letting us know of his passing Jay. Your New York Times posting has a pay wall and non subscribers cannot read it. I found a free article here.

And a pic of him as a young teen idol. 62 is so young to pass. Very sad news indeed.

3941B1DF-2DEE-42F0-B00D-F3AF07FE91E2.jpeg

Thanks for sharing that Jay. He's of my generation so I remember him well. I read of his passing online also. I was a big fan of his on "James at 15-16". I also enjoyed the tv movie he did where they dealt with the stigma topic of teenage bedwetters. He did a really good job in that role too.

RIP Lance

That’s a new picture of Shawn Mendes, btw.

And... His style sure has changed! haha I'm not sure what kind of look he's going for. Is it an, "I'm gay." look? Is it "I'm androgynous and bi or sexually fluid."?? I'm not sure what point he is trying to make.

He's Harry Styles of the former British boy band, "One Direction". He has since forged a solo career that is going extemely well. He has won 3 Grammy awards, two of which he just won this past Sunday. He has a net worth of $120 million, and climbing. He's so young still at 29 years old that the sky's the limit as to how far he will go in life.

Thanks, now I remember. Unlike most I was not into music of that era,