• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

I've always liked him he is hot. Welcome to the message board wanthungwhiteguys

:welcome:
I echo Mark’s welcome wanthungwhiteguys. I noticed that you liked a bunch of my pics on this thread last night. It’s great to see you posting one of your favorites here too. I find it very hot to see nudes or semi nudes of famous guys who I admire. Glad to see you share my obsession. Great to have you here. :thumbup1:

An old favorite. Wally aka Tony Dow. :drool:

IMG_1931.jpeg

When I was a teenager, Friday nights meant The Partridge Family, and the reason I watched was to see Keith Partridge aka David Cassidy. Looking at his pics today, his body was thin and not toned, but back in the late sixties guys didn’t work out as they do today. But he was still as cute as a bug in a rug. Very sexy boy. :drool:
View attachment 131579
View attachment 131578
Oh yes, He was dreamboat material back in the day. Thanks again Mikey for posting this set. I didn't see any of these pics from this Rolling Stone article and photo set until about 18 years ago. (It would have been difficult for me at around 8 years old to try to explain to my mom why I wanted the money to buy a Rolling Stone magazine.) But David was all over the covers of magazines like Teen Beat, and other tween media that promoted young celebrities and family oriented tv shows of the time. My female elementary school classmates would ocassionally bring in copies of Tiger Beat, Teen Beat and so on. And of course most of us (including the boys) would glance at them a little bit, talk about our favorite tv shows and so on.

I'm very grateful that my dream to see David Cassidy in person and in concert since I was about 8 or 9 years old, was finally fulfilled about 10 years ago. I saw him at an outdoor concert at Busch Gardens in Tampa. It was a beatiful summer night. He looked older for sure. But he was still handsome for his age. He introduced his wife to us onstage. She climbed up the stairs, went up to him and gave him a big hug. Then very spontaneously she screamed to him loud enough for his microphone to pick up easily, "Oh my God! You're SOAKED!!!" And the whole audience fell ouutttt. LOL His thin rolled-up long sleeve shirt was so wet that it clung to his body like it was painted on. Presumbaly his black, long dress slacks were also stuck to his legs like glue. And while he's pouring sweat, turning into a puddle and an overheating mess... He's still singing, performing and joking with the audience. haha It's not like what he was used to performing at night in California, for sure. :)

Yes. haha A July or August night in Florida is typically going to mean you are going to be a sticky, sweaty, gooey mess if you're outside for much more than about 15 minutes. The humidity level is just off the charts. And the temperatures at night can often stay in the high 80's for a while, even after sunset. The air feels so thick, you'd swear you could cut it with a knife. haha

I'd prefer him in a Red Sox jersey though 😜 😂 mAKES, AS A FORMER bOSTON & WORCESTER DENIZEN.

Just as I started a thread called, "Hot Professional & College Sports Guys" a few years ago to highlight hot players on teams I watch, I decided that a similar thread would be in order for hot male celebrities. This way instead of having separate threads for Shawn Mendes or Ryan Phillippe as I recently did, this could be the go to place to share any actor or singer or musician or anyone who appears in movies, television or stage that we consider HOT!!

I saw this picture this morning of an actor Thomas Doherty of a new version of Gossip Girl.

35751784-8955713-image-a-30_1605567085501.jpg

034FE0W--S04B6YScYtpNHGoQLw3FmkBXhYqxvkaBDaQxZTb88_DfZb8CwA9DrOm507MYGYLMPjLbm23GZNUd3vf8k819tOtX3v-iXlp4yKw-fahmsg5j0UO6bLeVqb2oXEg0K5dtj6TBNM405g32JPbczpqhkgwI2kIFBMVNUIA2IGsYkutrRoctSTkXp9hcmf3st08nl7P8FYHVdp2

35751798-8955713-ff-a-38_1605567976975.jpg

I looked Thomas up and he is 25 from Scotland, and has previously appeared on Disney Channel productions. He apparently is not bashful. :tongue:

By the way, I’m pretty sure that when I started this thread in November 2020, I titled it

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers​

And apparently Mark added

- Nude, Naked & Fakes​

So be it but much as my original “Hot Professional & College Sports Guys“ Thread , nudity is not necessary for me. I just like to highlight hot guys I watch playing sports or appearing on TV and in the movies. Just noticed the changed title and wanted to note it.

By the way, I’m pretty sure that when I started this thread in November 2020, I titled it

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers​

And apparently Mark added

- Nude, Naked & Fakes​

So be it but much as my original “Hot Professional & College Sports Guys“ Thread , nudity is not necessary for me. I just like to highlight hot guys I watch playing sports or appearing on TV and in the movies. Just noticed the changed title and wanted to note it.

I did that just for search engines. I can change it back but it was only to get more peeps to the thread. :p

I did that just for search engines. I can change it back but it was only to get more peeps to the thread. :p
No problem Mark. My original Hot Professional & College players thread still has the same name but was taken by others into directions I’d never envisioned. So all I can do is start a thread but what happens after is beyond my control. If this is better for your search engine, let it be.

I just saw this pic of 46 year old Tom Brady on a Jetboard. By the way, I named this thread ,“Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers” in 2020. Mark added the nude part to the title. Much like my original sports thread, I think real athletes are very hot to look at, hotter than nude pseudo athletes, but that’s just me……..:001_rolleyes:

IMG_1431.jpeg