• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi Y'all!

Tequila69

Reaction score
Hey Broke Straight Boys Members! I'm a newbie to the forum, hoping to make many new friends. I'm from the Austin, TX area. I have been busy catching up with all the episodes. My question is: If some of the models were under contract with David, does that mean we're not going to see, for example, Diesal or Mike Robbins anymore?:confused1:

Welcome Tequilla,

Last we were told Diesal was working for David on his new projects. Mark, (the site owner) told us originally that there would be all new models, however we did see Jason come back a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately Mike Robbins has passed away. If you search there is an extensive Mike Robbins RIP thread where many of us expressed our shock and sadness over his passing.

So my impression is that we will mainly be seeing the new models on Broke Straight Boys-2, but if Jason came back, anything is possible. Please feel free to ask any questions, as some of us have spent "way too many hours" on this site, and we can probably answer many of your questions. It is so nice to have you here with us, Tequilla. Welcome. :thumbup1:

Whatcha mean, "Way too many hours"? Mike. To paraphrase the Music Man, " I consider that the hours I spend with a mouse in my hand are Golden."

Welcome Tequila. I hope to see you often in here.

LMAO,

Thank you for the great welcome mikeyank! And for the information on Diesal and Mike Robbins. I'm going to search for the thread on Mike. He was one of my favorites.

:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:Thank you for the welcome Tampa24. I hope I don't bother you too much, but I'm going to be looking to you Elite Members for any questions I may have about the site.

welcome and looking forward to your contributions. now it's off to find the thread about Mike, a real cutie. May he rest in peace.

Thank you Ray! I just finished reading the thread on Mike Robbins. I was really shocked when I heard the news. What a loss. He was a real cutie :(

:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:Thank you for the welcome Tampa24. I hope I don't bother you too much, but I'm going to be looking to you Elite Members for any questions I may have about the site.

Glad to help Tequila. haha Actually most members from the senior level on up can help you with Broke Straight Boys trivia. I'm glad you are enjoying the site and the forum. :)

Welcome to the site Tequila!! I'm sure you will enjoy the forum. I have met a lot of nice people hear. It's a world were everyone really cares for everyone. By the way, you have a lot of great video footage to catch up on. Have fun!

Whatcha mean, "Way too many hours"? Mike. To paraphrase the Music Man, " I consider that the hours I spend with a mouse in my hand are Golden."
I stand corrected. This web site is a wonderful diversion from real life right here in The Marvelous Land of Oz. :thumbup:

Welcome Tequila,

Am especially glad to welcome a fellow Texan! I lived in Austin for almost 20 years. I've been bugging Broke Straight Boys to come to Austin pride, now we have you there to help guide us. I've lost touch with the Austin scene since I left there in 2000.

As for the models, a model named Jason recently appeared, after about a 2 year hiatus. The reason he came back is that he was in the slammer. So, he was not under contract to David, or D&E. The are possibly other models that were not under contract with David. I suspect that they will be the only ones returning.

Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum, as well as the rest of Broke Straight Boys Take care.