• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hey gus and gals

Tonight's The Night

I was chatting with johnny earlier today and we both wanted to remind Dan that "TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT" for the debut of Tyler & Brody, and in his behind the scenes, Tyler promised us that he will be even better than before. Enjoy Dan!!!!

P.S. Rod is looking pretty good himself in this 1976 video. :biggrin:

I was chatting with johnny earlier today and we both wanted to remind Dan that "TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT" for the debut of Tyler & Brody, and in his behind the scenes, Tyler promised us that he will be even better than before. Enjoy Dan!!!!

P.S. Rod is looking pretty good himself in this 1976 video. :biggrin:
lol, bless your hearts. Unfortunately I don't get to watch it tonight I guess that's the curse of being in the uk and also the way I am at the moment I don't know when in the week I'm going to get to watch. I hope ill get a chance tomorrow night but my illness at the moment isn't predictable and some days its really horrible and so i have to go day by day. I can't wait to get to watch it though as I really am addicted to Tyler and I honestly feel happier after I've seen him on screen, I've always thought he has been incredible in every scene he's done and I've never had a fault to notice but that's just me. Thank you mike I really do appreciate this post as its really made me smile and I couldn't of asked for anything more. Dan x

lol, bless your hearts. Unfortunately I don't get to watch it tonight I guess that's the curse of being in the uk and also the way I am at the moment I don't know when in the week I'm going to get to watch. I hope ill get a chance tomorrow night but my illness at the moment isn't predictable and some days its really horrible and so i have to go day by day. I can't wait to get to watch it though as I really am addicted to Tyler and I honestly feel happier after I've seen him on screen, I've always thought he has been incredible in every scene he's done and I've never had a fault to notice but that's just me. Thank you mike I really do appreciate this post as its really made me smile and I couldn't of asked for anything more. Dan x

WE LOVE YOU DAN...
johnny...And..mike....And Peterh too...

Last edited:

WE LOVE YOU DAN...
johnny...And..mike....And Peterh too...
you've actually made me cry, I guess that just proves how I'm feeling. Thank you so much that was so sweet and just what I needed to here I guess. I really appreciate it and the feelings more than mutual believe me. Thank you. Dan x

Dearest Dan,

I'm so glad to see that you are back with us again. I've been away myself for the past couple weeks. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. We are all so relieved that your situation has improved enough for you top be back in contact with us. Please take care of yourself so you can continue to improve.

I'm sure Tyler would be honored to know that his personality and performances bring you so much happiness.

We love you Dan!!

Big hugs from across the pond. :)

Dearest Dan,

I'm so glad to see that you are back with us again. I've been away myself for the past couple weeks. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. We are all so relieved that your situation has improved enough for you top be back in contact with us. Please take care of yourself so you can continue to improve.

I'm sure Tyler would be honored to know that his personality and performances bring you so much happiness.

We love you Dan!!

Big hugs from across the pond. :)
thank you Tampa your post means a lot to me. X