• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

I figured that they would work something out for the members soon or later lol. Ms. K you're you can have all the Damien that you could have. And well, toby21 can have all the Paul and I wall paper he can have. Its a win win game :) lol

Please put my name in the pot or what ever you have for a screensaver or wallpaper or both. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll scend you an airline ticket to Georgia! lol

Please put my name in the pot or what ever you have for a screensaver or wallpaper or both. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll scend you an airline ticket to Georgia! lol
Woohoo adventure time!! LOL. Im sure they will work something up like that ha.

Graham,
Really appreciate your work young man and I am looking forward to your next scene with Damien.

I guess you realize how much you are loved on this site. I am taken back by the number of posts you have made in such a short period of time. I've been around for a few years, and I'm only in the low 500's. That speaks volumes of your appreciation for all of us forumites.

Graham,
Really appreciate your work young man and I am looking forward to your next scene with Damien.

I guess you realize how much you are loved on this site. I am taken back by the number of posts you have made in such a short period of time. I've been around for a few years, and I'm only in the low 500's. That speaks volumes of your appreciation for all of us forumites.

Thank you very much, I like posting on the forum, def gives members the chance to get to know the models before they see them in action or they just want to know more about me and other models ha. Better start the count down Mr. cause its baout to be HOT!! Again I appreciate you.

Same here but we've also got bad weather to put up with. Last year the bbq sets were out, this year its the snowboards.

Maybe the law-abiding population of Britain should have moved to Australia and left the prisoners there. Instead of the other way around. :001_tongue: LOL Climate-wise at least, I think they got the better deal. :biggrin:

Same here but we've also got bad weather to put up with. Last year the bbq sets were out, this year its the snowboards.

We've had sucky weather here in Ohio in the US. Not all that bad but I much rather be in Australia on the beach, in the hot sun. Bring it!

We've had sucky weather here in Ohio in the US. Not all that bad but I much rather be in Australia on the beach, in the hot sun. Bring it!

It's usually sunny here in the south of France but these past few days have been pretty shitty. Yesterday, it was cloudy, today it's raining hard.

I would get excited if you came to southern Ohio..........Cincinnati maybe. I'll travel that far.

I actually think we have plans to be at Cinci pride. Dont quote me on that tho. LOL

It's usually sunny here in the south of France but these past few days have been pretty shitty. Yesterday, it was cloudy, today it's raining hard.

OH, WOW. That's what it was like in Ohio where I live. First rain, more rain, then snow? WTH. The weather is bi-polar lmao.

OK, Graham. It's time we quit pussy footing around. It's time we learned a little bit of your like, dislikes, your traveling, etc. Nothing revealing your location or job, etc. I have 10 questions for you.....are you in?

OH, WOW. That's what it was like in Ohio where I live. First rain, more rain, then snow? WTH. The weather is bi-polar lmao.

So true .. The weather is going crazy!! I just want spring to finally be here!

OK, Graham. It's time we quit pussy footing around. It's time we learned a little bit of your like, dislikes, your traveling, etc. Nothing revealing your location or job, etc. I have 10 questions for you.....are you in?
Bring...it...on! Lol.