• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Here is some pics of Graham, enjoy!

Attachments

• GB_IMG_5055.jpg
    GB_IMG_5055.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 15
  • GB_IMG_5118.jpg
    GB_IMG_5118.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 16
Graham,

Thank you for posting, and thanks for your amazing video with JASON: I thought you did a lovely job as the "reluctant beloved". Your eyes and expressions said it all, and it was marvellous.

THANK YOU!

"A" :))))

More pictures of Graham. :)

Mark, with all these lovely new photos being taken by Mr Christopher you really ought to think about launching a spot to have some "wallpaper" size shots on the site. I can think of nothing I'd like as large as life on my screen as those beautiful eyes of Graham. Pretty please.

Toby

Mark, with all these lovely new photos being taken by Mr Christopher you really ought to think about launching a spot to have some "wallpaper" size shots on the site. I can think of nothing I'd like as large as life on my screen as those beautiful eyes of Graham. Pretty please.

Toby

Sorry Toby.......I already asked for DAMIEN:001_wub: wallpaper, and Chuck said it isn't possible.:crying1::crying1::crying1:

Toby

We have talked about that and we should have something soon. :)