• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Hi Graham, I'm looking forward to your up coming scene with Flint. The picture on the home page really looks hot. I remember from the BTS when you were sitting in the kitchen, I think, and you were laughing as to how many scenes you had done. I sure am glad you did a lot, because we have 2 or 3 to go I think.

Miss you on the forum or even here on your thread.

OK, Graham, You have been gone long enough. It's about time for you to get your cute little ass back to Colorado and make some more hot vids for us. I thoroughly enjoyed your last scene with Flint, and damn if you don't have another one coming up this week with Paul. I'm sure that will be a hot one. Hope to hear from you soon.

OK, Graham, You have been gone long enough. It's about time for you to get your cute little ass back to Colorado and make some more hot vids for us. I thoroughly enjoyed your last scene with Flint, and damn if you don't have another one coming up this week with Paul. I'm sure that will be a hot one. Hope to hear from you soon.

Haha backkk ;). As for Colorado not sure how all that works really lol.

It's so good to have you back with us, Graham! I loved your scene with Paul but you already know that since you've been reading the scene thread :smile:
That was your best scene so far and I can't wait to see more scenes like that one. It was so good to see you kiss your partner passionately!

It's so good to have you back with us, Graham! I loved your scene with Paul but you already know that since you've been reading the scene thread :smile:
That was your best scene so far and I can't wait to see more scenes like that one. It was so good to see you kiss your partner passionately!

Haha I did mention on my other threads I'm a tease and that I'm a great passionate kisser with the right person I guess ;)

Hi Graham, I'm looking forward to your up coming scene with Flint. The picture on the home page really looks hot. I remember from the BTS when you were sitting in the kitchen, I think, and you were laughing as to how many scenes you had done. I sure am glad you did a lot, because we have 2 or 3 to go I think.

Miss you on the forum or even here on your thread.
Well, thank you mactee I have been away for a bit, but I'm back now lol. I haven't seen that video yet with me behind the scenes, I think. Isn't that the one with aha and Sabrina doing my hair? Lol

Thank you very much, Milla. It really was a good scene that I did like, others it was my best scene, but I had a few other good ones that others may not agree with but that's okay.

Well, thank you mactee I have been away for a bit, but I'm back now lol. I haven't seen that video yet with me behind the scenes, I think. Isn't that the one with aha and Sabrina doing my hair? Lol

Sorry for my delay Graham.

Yes that's the one and by all means it certainly captured my attention. Your smile and laughing all over yourself (LOL) just really endeared me to you. By the By, I have liked all of your hair styles, the Sabrina-Sha look, the Shower look, the Barn look and your Current look. Which one do you like the most?

Last edited:
Sorry for my delay Graham.

Yes that's the one and by all means it certainly captured my attention. Your smile and laughing all over yourself (LOL) just really endeared me to you. By the By, I have liked all of your hair styles, the Sabrina-Sha look, the Shower look, the Barn look and your Current look. Which one do you like the most?

Thank you very much, Mac. Much appreciated for sure coming from you as always :). And I do have several looks to me, but I like them all cause its still me, but with different hair styles. So I really cant decided on that one, but I do like it straight, I did in high school cause i never knew what to do with my hair and it took me forever to get it right otherwise I'd look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. lol

Thank you very much, Mac. Much appreciated for sure coming from you as always :). And I do have several looks to me, but I like them all cause its still me, but with different hair styles. So I really cant decided on that one, but I do like it straight, I did in high school cause i never knew what to do with my hair and it took me forever to get it right otherwise I'd look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. lol

I think I would pass on the Sabrina-Sha look, lol, and I too like the straight best. Get to see more of that wonderful smile that is your trademark.

I think I would pass on the Sabrina-Sha look, lol, and I too like the straight best. Get to see more of that wonderful smile that is your trademark.

Well, thank you. I hope one day that I would have a face for show biz so maybe it would come in handy in the future. The Sabrina-sha look I would def pass on lmao. Someone has to keep that look it was one of a kind.

Hey Graham ... you are such a breathe of fresh air on here! Good Looking, personality, hot, and everything el;e good" Yo\u think yoursmall town was weird - try living in Cleveland, Tennessee - and I'm a native NY'er ------- that's the pits. You take care of yourself, honey - and don't let anyone mess with your head - YOU'RE TOO PRECIOUS!!! And keep your sense of humour!

Rick

I miss you!

Love ya!