• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Graham,

Thank you for posting, and thanks for your amazing video with JASON: I thought you did a lovely job as the "reluctant beloved". Your eyes and expressions said it all, and it was marvellous.

THANK YOU!

"A" :))))

Thank you very much sir I really appreciate it. :)))

Mark, with all these lovely new photos being taken by Mr Christopher you really ought to think about launching a spot to have some "wallpaper" size shots on the site. I can think of nothing I'd like as large as life on my screen as those beautiful eyes of Graham. Pretty please.

Toby

That's actually not a bad idea ha. It gives members the chance to see their models more often ha. Its like that foldgers song "the best part of waken up is seeing graham." HAHAHAHA PERFECTO!!!

That's actually not a bad idea ha. It gives members the chance to see their models more often ha. Its like that foldgers song "the best part of waken up is seeing graham." HAHAHAHA PERFECTO!!!
Ha! that's good. LOL.

ROTFL - yes, that actually did make me fall out of my chair laughing. Now, I'll have that stuck in my head...

Toby

Sorry Toby.......I already asked for DAMIEN:001_wub: wallpaper, and Chuck said it isn't possible.:crying1::crying1::crying1:

We have talked about that and we should have something soon. :)

Hmmm, this would tell me that we might get wallpaper for all the other models, but Mark has those DAMIEN shots all locked up in his bedroom safe just to frustrate our dear Ms K. I think I hear evil laughter faintly coming from the direction of Colorado. :001_rolleyes:

Sorry Ms K, but as long as the rest of us can get some GRAHAM and PAUL wallpaper I'm not gonna complain too loud. I think you'll just have to go back to Plan B and have Liam crack that vault. LOL.

Toby

Hmmm, this would tell me that we might get wallpaper for all the other models, but Mark has those DAMIEN shots all locked up in his bedroom safe just to frustrate our dear Ms K. I think I hear evil laughter faintly coming from the direction of Colorado. :001_rolleyes:

Sorry Ms K, but as long as the rest of us can get some GRAHAM and PAUL wallpaper I'm not gonna complain too loud. I think you'll just have to go back to Plan B and have Liam crack that vault. LOL.

Toby
I figured that they would work something out for the members soon or later lol. Ms. K you're you can have all the Damien that you could have. And well, toby21 can have all the Paul and I wall paper he can have. Its a win win game :) lol

I figured that they would work something out for the members soon or later lol. Ms. K you're you can have all the Damien that you could have. And well, toby21 can have all the Paul and I wall paper he can have. Its a win win game :) lol

And there are sooooo many amazing pictures of DAMIEN:001_wub: to choose from. You need some more pictures, my friend.:w00t:

Dear Graham,

Like everyone here, I think you're a very
hot contribution to Broke Straight Boys It's not just
how you look but your accent and your
manner. I know that small town boys
are sometimes extremely eager to leave
the place of their origins, but small towns
produce some stellar young men.

I've also observed that you are a smoker--
which I'm confident will contribute to your
cocksucking abilities. Flint will be the
first to benefit, apparently.

Graham, I confess I have a wee smoking f
etish and would find it very exciting to see
a photo of you that shows you enjoying a
cigarette? Maybe two? The perfect pair
would include one with the cigarette
in your mouth somehow, and one with you
holding it in your hand as you usually do

In any case, I look forward to more of your
video work.

Thanks for being here!

TG
x

Hey Graham, gotta question for you. If you have answered it before, I apologize, but I missed it.

Were you and Flint friends before you were hired at Broke Straight Boys or did you two meet while in Colorado?

We met in Colorado, then we became friends. After I got to meet the guys I wanted to at least stay in touch with them while we're away. I'm sure I'll be able to see them again once we go on tour.

Dear Graham,

Like everyone here, I think you're a very
hot contribution to Broke Straight Boys It's not just
how you look but your accent and your
manner. I know that small town boys
are sometimes extremely eager to leave
the place of their origins, but small towns
produce some stellar young men.

I've also observed that you are a smoker--
which I'm confident will contribute to your
cocksucking abilities. Flint will be the
first to benefit, apparently.

Graham, I confess I have a wee smoking f
etish and would find it very exciting to see
a photo of you that shows you enjoying a
cigarette? Maybe two? The perfect pair
would include one with the cigarette
in your mouth somehow, and one with you
holding it in your hand as you usually do

In any case, I look forward to more of your
video work.

Thanks for being here!

TG
x

I actually have been told I have an accent, funny I never realized lol. I'm I actually am a social smoker I try not to, but every now and then wont hurt. I'm more of a roller when it comes time for smoking. I think it would also be cool to shoot some scenes with a ciggarette. I'll def keep that in mind man. Also, thank you for your support :).