• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Oh, okay! I gotcha now. Flint and I belong together? lmao

I totally disagree!

Haha... I DO believe our little Ms K. wants to see you with someone else... Could it be Damien?? Lol ;)

Bukake is the Japanese word for 'sperm shower'. Watersport means peeing.

th

Not too messy if you keep swallowing. lol

That is just... I have no words... Lol ;)
I'll go with Graham on this one and go with not my cup of tea...

Sooooo, Graham, how long does it take you to wash your dick? I mean if you have to slide it back to clean the head, it should take a little longer, don't you think?

Hell No! I want them all single! I want to keep MY options open.:001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

Haha ... i hadn't thought of it that way.. Good point!! Lol ;)

Sooooo, Graham, how long does it take you to wash your dick? I mean if you have to slide it back to clean the head, it should take a little longer, don't you think?

Subtle, real subtle... Gotta admire your perseverance though! Maybe Graham will reward you for it and give you a hint?

No, comment haha.

Haha ... i hadn't thought of it that way.. Good point!! Lol ;)

Subtle, real subtle... Gotta admire your perseverance though! Maybe Graham will reward you for it and give you a hint?

Not sure what to say lol. Except he really wants to know if I'm cut or uncut ha.

Here about the Brit in Oz who kept himself alive by drinking his own urine and contact lotion. So it must be good for something.

He must've been very brave to do all that ha. Gotta survive somehow, right?

haha, if I do, can you bring a pizza?

Funny, I usually hate pizza, but I had a "meatlovers" pizza the other night. Okay, well....I started with the pizza and ended up with a "sausage;" Steve likes to be called that.:thumbup:

Beth dear,
How do you know me so well? I haven't been chasing YOU too, have I? If that's the case, I GOTTA GET NEW MEDS!!! :scared:
Sincerely.
From one slut to another. :001_rolleyes: