• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Damn, are they hinting of another orgy scene? There were five of them there.....

It can't be the bukaki scene some members are begging for:blank:, because Kodi wasn't there.:confused1:

Not even sure how well that would work out considering we would have to figure out whos topping and bottoming lol.

from the myths we learn that capricorns have a determination to keep trying even after many failures and setbacks and that is
likely one of your most valuable and outstanding traits.
of course, it is sometimes easier to see why something won't work than it is to see how it could work!
always look for the silverlining.

This just sounds so like me 100% of course has its ups and downs in life, it just makes a person stronger. :)))

He has beautiful bedroom eyes. That's for sure. They pull me right in too. I just want to run my fingers through all his hair and gently run my finger along the stubble of his chin. *sigh*

Sorry to talk about you like you're not even there Graham. You caused me to wander off into dreamland. :001_tt1: :Banane59:

I hope it happens again! hehe :biggrin:

hahaha Its bound to happen and its okay I take those as compliments, I think lol.

OK, Let me see if I can get a straight answer from you. Flint is giving me a headache. I asked him if he was cut or uncut, and he is making me wait until his scene airs tonight to find out....been going on for days now. Sooooo.......are you cut or uncut? You don't have a scene scheduled yet, please don't ask me to wait too.

OK, Let me see if I can get a straight answer from you. Flint is giving me a headache. I asked him if he was cut or uncut, and he is making me wait until his scene airs tonight to find out....been going on for days now. Sooooo.......are you cut or uncut? You don't have a scene scheduled yet, please don't ask me to wait too.

Oh, yeah I'm gonna make you wait lol. See if I told you, then you wouldn't have anything to look forward too besides viewing my scenes lol.

It is absolutely a compliment to your beauty and sexiness. xo :wink:

I can confirm that it is indeed a great compliment!!

Oh, yeah I'm gonna make you wait lol. See if I told you, then you wouldn't have anything to look forward too besides viewing my scenes lol.

Now, now ... Graham, you are just being mean to our poor Robb!! Teasing him like that, is not good for his health or ours for that matter, lol ;)

Since, you won't answer that question. Can you, at least tell us, how long we'll have to wait for your scene??

Not even sure what he really meant by that, not sure that even is a real word lol.

Well, I know it exists but I don't know what it is exactly...
I'll ask her. Yep, it was Ms K. who brought it up after the group shot ....

Great to know ;)

Ok, what's a bulkake, exactly?

Not even sure what he really meant by that, not sure that even is a real word lol.

I'm not sure if I spelled it right? It is this icky thing, where a bunch of guys stand around jerking off, and they all shoot their cum on some stupid guy sitting in the middle.

Okay, I know everyone will scream....... The guys think it is really cool. BUT, as I have stated many, many times, cum in the eyes, nose, or hair is not my idea of pleasure.:scared:

I'm not sure if I spelled it right? It is this icky thing, where a bunch of guys stand around jerking off, and they all shoot their cum on some stupid guy sitting in the middle.

Okay, I know everyone will scream....... The guys think it is really cool. BUT, as I have stated many, many times, cum in the eyes, nose, or hair is not my idea of pleasure.:scared:
Correction, Ms. K. LUCKY guy sitting the middle. lol

I think it's called bukkake (I mispelled it before) and I don't see the appeal myself..

You and Flint deserve each other. lol

LOL.. So true!!

Correction, Ms. K. LUCKY guy sitting the middle. lol

LMAO... Are you volunteering for a bukkake, Robb?
Can you please. Tell us what is the proper spelling of that particular practice?

I think it's called bukkake (I mispelled it before) and I don't see the appeal myself..

LOL.. So true!!

LMAO... Are you volunteering for a bukkake, Robb?
Can you please. Tell us what is the proper spelling of that particular practice?

Oh, okay! I gotcha now. Flint and I belong together? lmao

No, it really wouldn't be my cup of tea either just the thought of it sounds really messy lol.

Ok, what's a bulkake, exactly?

Bukake is the Japanese word for 'sperm shower'. Watersport means peeing.

th

Last edited: