• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

I love Graham's come to bed eyes...

He has beautiful bedroom eyes. That's for sure. They pull me right in too. I just want to run my fingers through all his hair and gently run my finger along the stubble of his chin. *sigh*

Sorry to talk about you like you're not even there Graham. You caused me to wander off into dreamland. :001_tt1: :Banane59:

I hope it happens again! hehe :biggrin:

Is it MARK or CLAY, we have to beg for this to happen????
I'd say it would be both ha. I have never actually met him or even seen any of his scenes ha. Nice to meet you Ayden lol.

So when are we gonna see Graham then ? 26 pages on here and not a hint

Its pretty much like a new record, but I do apologize no hints just yet ;). That's what makes it interesting to keep you all wondering if I gave you hints it wouldn't be no fun.

What I would like to know is how (or why) do you come up with so many different looks? I've seen 3 (now 4 with the one Mark just put up) different pictures of you and you look like a different person in each one. Do you spend a lot of time coming up with all of them? Have you ever dyed your hair another color or put streaks in it? Have you ever worn your hair short? Have you ever gone to a tanning salon?

With Marks revealing your profile page early we now know your cock is 7" which is in my book "well hung". Now I can't wait to see how you use it here. :w00t:

Well, when I was growing up I had loads of hair I mean I had lots of hair to handle and on top of that its naturally curly. For special occasions I would cut it all off for like Homecoming/Prom. Other than that though I dont really have many looks to myself I just like to look good everyone does, right? I have dyed my hair before it was really blonde at one point. When I was younger I used to hae blonde hair as I grew it changed to a brownish color and never had streaks before ha. I probably will never do tanning bad for skin lol.

You mixed it up.... Ms K.:001_wub:

We are begging for a Damien and Graham scene!

404508_407089509382247_2021717537_n.jpg

You never know Broke Straight Boys has tons of surprises you just don't know when they're gonna be popping out like daisies

What's your astrological sign Graham? With the intensity of the eyes...I'm guessing a water sign.

You are correct my good sir. I indeed am a "fish" and a "goat" which you would know that as a Capricorn. What are your thoughts about Capricorns?

That's a great pic of both of you Damien. :)

It really turned out great we just have a great skilled Beautiful Chocolate Man aka Damien, behind the camera :)))).

Last edited by a moderator:
It really turned out great we just have a great skilled Beautiful Chocolate Man aka Damien, behind the camera :)))).

Does Damien Christopher films the Behind The Scenes episodes too? Or is that someone else?

I'd say it would be both ha. I have never actually met him or even seen any of his scenes ha. Nice to meet you Ayden lol.

He's a really a great guy and I'd very love for both Clay and Mark to actually consider the possibility!!

You never know Broke Straight Boys has tons of surprises you just don't know when they're gonna be popping out like daisies

Haha... I feel like you're gonna be in a scene together soon... Just a hunch though :)

Does Damien films the Behind The Scenes episodes too? Or is that someone else?

His phoographs are beautiful. He has a way of capturing the models on camera that is amazing.
I'd love to get the answer to that question, too!

You are correct my good sir. I indeed am a "fish" and a "goat" which you would know that as a Capricorn. What are your thoughts about Capricorns?
from the myths we learn that capricorns have a determination to keep trying even after many failures and setbacks and that is
likely one of your most valuable and outstanding traits.
of course, it is sometimes easier to see why something won't work than it is to see how it could work!
always look for the silverlining.

He's a really a great guy and I'd very love for both Clay and Mark to actually consider the possibility!!

Haha... I feel like you're gonna be in a scene together soon... Just a hunch though :)

His phoographs are beautiful. He has a way of capturing the models on camera that is amazing.
I'd love to get the answer to that question, too!

He really does, which is good. :)))