• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, everyone Graham here new model.

Graham, let me introduce you to AYDEN. We can only dream MARK will pair you up with him. I will do the happy dance, but we will have to have Mikey revived......

ayden-hq-900x600-04.jpg

Is it MARK or CLAY, we have to beg for this to happen????

What I would like to know is how (or why) do you come up with so many different looks? I've seen 3 (now 4 with the one Mark just put up) different pictures of you and you look like a different person in each one. Do you spend a lot of time coming up with all of them? Have you ever dyed your hair another color or put streaks in it? Have you ever worn your hair short? Have you ever gone to a tanning salon?

With Marks revealing your profile page early we now know your cock is 7" which is in my book "well hung". Now I can't wait to see how you use it here. :w00t:

Last edited:
They are begging for a Graham/AYDEN scene.:blush:

You mixed it up.... Ms K.:001_wub:

We are begging for a Damien and Graham scene!

404508_407089509382247_2021717537_n.jpg

Broke Straight Boys started way back in 2006. In all of the archive there isn't a hotter duo than these two guys!

What a picture!

I see that Robert is smitten too. :smiley-love001:

My Broke Straight Boys intuition tells me that we will see this "dream team" pairing, hopefully in a few weeks time. It could be a SIZZLING HOT scene.

What a great pairing it'd be!!!

Thanks Mark. I think that GRAHAM is going to be one of my favorite active models along with AYDEN, but one question. How does Graham have a performer rating of 4.8/5 when we haven't seen him perform yet? :001_unsure:

4.9/5 now!

I think Graham is going to get a perfect 5 before a single scene is released! :001_tt1: Yaaayyyy