• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hello everybody...

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to touch base with you guys :) I haven't posted in a while and ya'll can point fingers at Mark, he's been keeping me sooo busy lol

I've received numerous emails from members and i'm sorry i haven't had the time to reply so please don't take it personal but i work all day/evening and once i'm done, i just want to rest (far away from the computer) :)

I'll reply to you as soon as i can, i promise.

I hope everybody is doing good. :wink:
Stephane (scorpio)

That's ok scorpio we all know that your busy, and when you get a chance you can post. So take your time and relax.

Yes scorp you just
relax2.gif
..... Take all the time you need ........ we understand.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to touch base with you guys :) I haven't posted in a while and ya'll can point fingers at Mark, he's been keeping me sooo busy lol

I've received numerous emails from members and i'm sorry i haven't had the time to reply so please don't take it personal but i work all day/evening and once i'm done, i just want to rest (far away from the computer) :)

I'll reply to you as soon as i can, i promise.

I hope everybody is doing good. :wink:
Stephane (scorpio)

You're doing the good work, not us. In fact we suspected that you were stretching your mouth a half inch on either side. And I guess you know what we suspected you were stretching it with :am:

Scorpio:

Buddy good to hear that you haven't fallen of the face of the earth or gotten swallowed up by cyberspace/your computer.

Do what you have to do. Relieve the stress in whatever fashion you can - you can use your hands, it's quite a different action than keyboarding :biggrin:! And get back to your adoring fans/friends when you can.

Be well,

Jayce

Last edited:
OK MIster no more lectures from you and i am coming to get you LOL