• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HD - Probs with flash video

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Apologise if this subject has been mentioned before, but there have been so many HD related threads. I have noticed that there are 2 problems when trying to view flash videos. I have compared the new HD against the old system.

A. Initial Broke Straight Boys and Blue media logos are offset to the right hand side of the screen.

B. The controls at the bottom which enable you to stop, pause etc have dissapeared. It appears as if I'm watching it possible with an incorrect size screen however, the same screen size config on pre HD are okay.

Hope you can help..

jon x

I have the same issues. I can get to the controls if I manually resize the browser window. What I can't get to is the full screen control.

I've given up on the HD option for those reasons and just settle for downloading Quicktime in the "high" column. Not having an HD screen I'm seeing the scenes as a bit blurry and overexposed, not enough focus, almost grainy, and very little contrast.

I'd like to get a better image but am not all that bothered since the other improvements (chronological release of the videos, cute guys) make up for the fuzzy reproduction.