• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hard Work and Clean Living - Shane & Cameron

Cameron is no enigma and also isn't straight. Not to belabor this point, as recently it has come up very often about most of the new models. Same cue's... sucks cock like a pro on the first try, body language is obvious as to his interest in Shane, VERY quick to kiss, etc. But it doesn't bother me. I'd rather see hot sex than hear tortured moans and see red faces with gritting teeth. He's a hot kid, nice body, has some erection issues that hopefully pass, and the hair needs a definite make-over. I like some of the do's the kids wear, but his is a don't.
I hope Shane fucks him. I'd like to hear the usual pain moans and then the ouch, ow, oooow, uh, a little to the left, please... :)
I agree Stripe about Cameron not being all that straight, but he sure is hot, and definitely has the look of a straight boy. I'd also like to see him back on the futon again. Good scene. :001_tongue:

I agree Stripe about Cameron not being all that straight, but he sure is hot, and definitely has the look of a straight boy. I'd also like to see him back on the futon again. Good scene. :001_tongue:

Maybe that's it - "the look of a straight boy" - because we don't seem to care (at least the majority don't) (maybe I'll run a poll) as long as they look - and pretty much act - straight (until they get into bed and start sucking and/or kissing and/or fucking.)

Mark my words

Cameron reminds me of another Broke Straight Boys model, but I cant put my finger on him. When I have time I will just have to go through the archives.

Dear jon,

Maybe you are thinking of the one-time only Mark from last August, the male nurse that I personally liked but had such mixed reviews from the membership. Good luck on your quest!

I saw Cameron's STRETCH MARKS!

Cameron has been fucked before because the STRETCH MARKS prove so. That, of course, does not take anything away from his performance. I gave his bottoming with Shane a hot FIVE! The opening kiss was what we all dream about - unprovoked and sincere! These two like each other. Of that I am certain! C'est la vie!