• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Easter

I see Baal, from your new avitar, that you have been to a Lambda Chi Fraternity party at ASU? LMAO!

Happy belated Passover Vicekid. Yes. Please share with us some highlights of your cruise. I am very anxious to go on another cruise.

Some of the highlights. Arrived in San Juan and transferred to the ship. Had a nice balcony cabin. It was a nice sized balcony and I slept outside on 5 of the 7 nights. Nothing like sleeping outside with the stars / moon overhead and nice cool breeze and the sound of the ocean below.

First stop: St. Maarten - went sailing on a "pirate" boat, did some snorkeling
Then walked the town and did some shopping. Found the "Yoda Man". This was the guy who designed Yoda and he has a Sci-fi shop on the Island and lots of Star Wars props. I purchased a Return of the Jedi Movie Poster with 6 autographs that he obtained.

Second Stop: Dominica - Did a short tour of Island, visited a waterfall and spent 2 hours innertubing down a river.

Third stop: Granada - Had a real nice tour of the Island, the Spice Island. Visited a Spice Plantation, took a trip into the jungle.

Fourth Stop: Tobago - Took tour of some Forts and then a jungle hike to see a fairly large waterfall. Since it was raining, the mud turned the river red, so the waterfall was a red color.

Last Stop: Barbados - Toured almost the whole Island, from Jungle to the Atlantic ocean back to the Caribbean via a 4 wheel drive off road in places.

After a day at sea we arrived back in San Juan, spend the day visiting Old San Juan. Flew out Easter Sunday and came home via the City of Brotherly love. Waited here 1 1/2 hours before we flew out and was really concerned I'd be spending the night here. If so I was going to see if Jayman was available to give me a private tour of the city.

On the ship I like playing Blackjack. Entered the Blackjack tournment and made it to the finals. Came in 3rd place which won me $109. For the week, playing blackjack I came home plus $385 not counting the tournment winnings.

Also on the ship went to some of the evening shows. They had a great comedian. Part of his act he talks/picks on members in the audience. I knew I'd be in trouble when he started picking on my friend. I was dying to find a place to hide because he ask him who are you traveling with and bingo I'm on. The last show had a female impersonate (Karen Grainger) who was introduced as Reba McEntire. She did a great job of singing and being Reba. She then came down to the audience to shake hands and came to me. And you guessed it, she did not want to shake my hand. She brought me ON STAGE to join her. She wanted me to do some dance moves with her and then "shake my booty" to the audience.

I think that's enough for one post. I just picked up my photos, they came out really nice.

Live Long and Prosper,

The Booty shaking Vicekid

Sounds like a great time Vicekid. Maybe you could posts some pics of the trip on your profile page.

Sounds like a great time Vicekid. Maybe you could posts some pics of the trip on your profile page.

It was a really fun trip. As for Pictures, it ain't going to happen. Since I use film, I have neither the equipment, skills, know how to do what it takes to get it done. And that's after consulting Captains Slim and Jayman. Computers and me mix as well as oil and vinager. I'm happy getting posts done. Just don't ask for miracles.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Vicekid, just occurred to me that you reside in Orange County, CA. Where bouts? I spent my growing years in Buena Park, a quarter mile north of Knott's Berry Farm. I graduated from Magnolia HS in Anaheim. My father is retired from TWA out of LAX and of course we all live up here in the Seattle area.
Was just curious.
Thanks, Gary

Vicekid, just occurred to me that you reside in Orange County, CA. Where bouts? I spent my growing years in Buena Park, a quarter mile north of Knott's Berry Farm. I graduated from Magnolia HS in Anaheim. My father is retired from TWA out of LAX and of course we all live up here in the Seattle area.
Was just curious.
Thanks, Gary

City of Tustin about a dozen miles away from Disneyland. I was born in Brooklyn, NY and lived there for a few years before the family moved to Calif. Raised in Ontario and graduated from Chaffey HS. Went to Cal Poly, Pomona and received my BS.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Some of the highlights. Arrived in San Juan and transferred to the ship. Had a nice balcony cabin. It was a nice sized balcony and I slept outside on 5 of the 7 nights. Nothing like sleeping outside with the stars / moon overhead and nice cool breeze and the sound of the ocean below.

First stop: St. Maarten - went sailing on a "pirate" boat, did some snorkeling
Then walked the town and did some shopping. Found the "Yoda Man". This was the guy who designed Yoda and he has a Sci-fi shop on the Island and lots of Star Wars props. I purchased a Return of the Jedi Movie Poster with 6 autographs that he obtained.

Second Stop: Dominica - Did a short tour of Island, visited a waterfall and spent 2 hours innertubing down a river.

Third stop: Granada - Had a real nice tour of the Island, the Spice Island. Visited a Spice Plantation, took a trip into the jungle.

Fourth Stop: Tobago - Took tour of some Forts and then a jungle hike to see a fairly large waterfall. Since it was raining, the mud turned the river red, so the waterfall was a red color.

Last Stop: Barbados - Toured almost the whole Island, from Jungle to the Atlantic ocean back to the Caribbean via a 4 wheel drive off road in places.

After a day at sea we arrived back in San Juan, spend the day visiting Old San Juan. Flew out Easter Sunday and came home via the City of Brotherly love. Waited here 1 1/2 hours before we flew out and was really concerned I'd be spending the night here. If so I was going to see if Jayman was available to give me a private tour of the city.

On the ship I like playing Blackjack. Entered the Blackjack tournment and made it to the finals. Came in 3rd place which won me $109. For the week, playing blackjack I came home plus $385 not counting the tournment winnings.

Also on the ship went to some of the evening shows. They had a great comedian. Part of his act he talks/picks on members in the audience. I knew I'd be in trouble when he started picking on my friend. I was dying to find a place to hide because he ask him who are you traveling with and bingo I'm on. The last show had a female impersonate (Karen Grainger) who was introduced as Reba McEntire. She did a great job of singing and being Reba. She then came down to the audience to shake hands and came to me. And you guessed it, she did not want to shake my hand. She brought me ON STAGE to join her. She wanted me to do some dance moves with her and then "shake my booty" to the audience.

I think that's enough for one post. I just picked up my photos, they came out really nice.

Live Long and Prosper,

The Booty shaking Vicekid

I would gladly have taken you on a tour. Of course if I am driving 3.5 hrs. to Philly; we are getting an authentic Philly Cheese Steak all the way... LOL. Just be prepared to stick out your booty while eating your sandwhich. :001_rolleyes: BTW I know what to get you for Christmas now. LOL

The furthest I tend to go on vacations is my couch...

Jayman, you mentioned Philly Cheesesteak. Now you have got my mouth watering. I just love those sandwiches. Though I have never had the opportunity to have an Authentic one.
Gary

Jayman, you mentioned Philly Cheesesteak. Now you have got my mouth watering. I just love those sandwiches. Though I have never had the opportunity to have an Authentic one.
Gary

They are the bomb when done right. Thin roasted eib eye onions grilled to perfection and cheese wiz on a freshly toasted bun. It is hard to beat. Most times when you eat them in Philadelphia you are at a standing café' table. So you always want to hold the sandwich out in front over the wrapper a bit and lean forward sticking out your tush while eating. They drip and ooze all kinds of goodness until the end. Go to Tony Luke's Old Philly Style Sandwiches, 39 East Oregon Avenue, Philidelphia, PA. Their number is (215) 551-5725 however they do not deliver. I peraonally think they make the best in all of Philidelphia. Food Network does too because Tony Luke had a throw down with Bobby Flay. Tony Luke won by a landslide LOL...

http://www.tonylukes.com/awards.htm

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Throwdown-with-Bobby-Flay/97337/924505867/Cheesesteak/videos

Last edited:
A friend back when I lived in South Jersey was a cook and explained to us why Philly cheesesteaks in Philly are so much better in Philly. He said the crappy water in Philadelphia when used in making the bread gives a unique taste that can't be duplicated in places with decent water...

A friend back when I lived in South Jersey was a cook and explained to us why Philly cheesesteaks in Philly are so much better in Philly. He said the crappy water in Philadelphia when used in making the bread gives a unique taste that can't be duplicated in places with decent water...

LOL :lol:

Jayman, the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches that I am accustomed to eating out west here are made with thinly sliced roast beef, sauteed onions and sliced bell green peppers and melted Swiss cheese served on a toasted hogie roll.
Gary

Jayman, the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches that I am accustomed to eating out west here are made with thinly sliced roast beef, sauteed onions and sliced bell green peppers and melted Swiss cheese served on a toasted hogie roll.
Gary

Wow, I thought if I showed yout the Tony Luke Throw Down with Bobby Flay it would give you some great ideas to make your own traditional Philly Cheese Steak. I guess according to Baal you need the putrid water to make the bread though. LOL The ones you are eating sould OK. I don't know??? A Philly classic is hard to beat. But hey, I live 3.75 hrs North West of Philly. So, I usually make my own. My butcher is great about cutting the meat for me.

Wow, I thought if I showed yout the Tony Luke Throw Down with Bobby Flay it would give you some great ideas to make your own traditional Philly Cheese Steak. I guess according to Baal you need the putrid water to make the bread though. LOL The ones you are eating sould OK. I don't know??? A Philly classic is hard to beat. But hey, I live 3.75 hrs North West of Philly. So, I usually make my own. My butcher is great about cutting the meat for me.
Jayman, I did click on his link, in fact both of them, though I haven't got to look at the details. But will do. I have written down the links.
Thanks, Gary