• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Easter

Happy easter to all. Try not to keep all your eggs in one basket. LOL:001_tt2: :wink:

Happy easter to all. Try not to keep all your eggs in one basket. LOL:001_tt2: :wink:

Happy Easter to Ray, Slim and Jay and to everyone in forumland..... HM QMOTF MarkyMark, Rifle, Tampa, Denver, i2ina69, GL, everybody in the UK, and all those other special people.

Jayman: I think you mean to hunt for the eggs!!!!!! Now they might be in baskets or even in your bed!!! LOL

And happy Passover to all of our friends of the Jewish persuasion.

Be well everyone,

Jayce

Happy Easter to Ray, Slim and Jay and to everyone in forumland..... HM QMOTF MarkyMark, Rifle, Tampa, Denver, i2ina69, GL, everybody in the UK, and all those other special people.

Jayman: I think you mean to hunt for the eggs!!!!!! Now they might be in baskets or even in your bed!!! LOL

Be well everyone,

Jayce

I get dibs on Jayman's basket!! LMAO!! Happy Easter to all. Blessed Passover:001_smile:

Last edited:
On the coming holiday

The Easter Bunny will leave a little something on your doorstep, but don't worry, soap, water and a good stiff brush will bring it right up!

Rifle.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone.

Why did the Indians have to cancel the easter egg hunt?

Because the powdered eggs blew away. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Easter Bunny will leave a little something on your doorstep, but don't worry, soap, water and a good stiff brush will bring it right up!

Rifle.

You still got that recipe for "Wabbit Stew"? Wascilly Wabbits are best when stewed! LOL!!(Or is that Hossenpfeffer?)

:001_tt2:

Easter

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope God blesses you in the future. I went to a Good Friday Service tonight and it has really moved me. So I wish all of God's blessings on each and everyone of you!!

Tim

Be well everyone,

Jayce

I guess it depends on your definition of a basket. When I was in HS basket and package were pretty much interchangable... So, no hunting is necessary; my swimmers have strict orders to avoid all eggs. LOL I prefer adoption.

I get dibs on Jayman's basket!! LMAO!! Happy Easter to all. Blessed Passover:001_smile:

Careful, I don't want Carl hunting me down now MarkyMark. LOL You can have my eggs any day you want though. :001_tt2:

I guess it depends on your definition of a basket. When I was in HS basket and package were pretty much interchangable... So, no hunting is necessary; my swimmers have strict orders to avoid all eggs. LOL I prefer adoption.

Not everyone is so lucky as to have their eggs delivered to them Jayman. And some of us have very predatory instinct that we have to "indulge" in every once in a while.

Now as to swimmers avoiding eggs, that reminds me of an old joke. Harry the sperm worked out every single day so that he could be the ONE that fertilized the egg. He was the buffest sperm around. He work and worked but no alarm came. One day as he was doing tail ups, the alarm rang. Harry was off in a flash, soon he was out of sight of the rest of the pack. A couple minutes pass and the pack sees Harry swimming back towards them yelling. Harry was crying "Go back, Go back, it's only a blow job!!!"

Jayce

Not everyone is so lucky as to have their eggs delivered to them Jayman. And some of us have very predatory instinct that we have to "indulge" in every once in a while.

Now as to swimmers avoiding eggs, that reminds me of an old joke. Harry the sperm worked out every single day so that he could be the ONE that fertilized the egg. He was the buffest sperm around. He work and worked but no alarm came. One day as he was doing tail ups, the alarm rang. Harry was off in a flash, soon he was out of sight of the rest of the pack. A couple minutes pass and the pack sees Harry swimming back towards them yelling. Harry was crying "Go back, Go back, it's only a blow job!!!"

Jayce

LOL I have heard that before but it always brings a smile to my face. Thank you...:wink:

Didn't Bruce Willis say that in look how's talking?

Good one Jayce. By the way Happy Easter and Passover to everyone. No Easter Eggs here this year, but I do plan on serving deviled eggs along with our honey glazed ham that I am fixing Sunday. Will probably do sweet potatoes and a green bean casserole. Dinner will be around 6:00.
Gary

Good one Jayce. By the way Happy Easter and Passover to everyone. No Easter Eggs here this year, but I do plan on serving deviled eggs along with our honey glazed ham that I am fixing Sunday. Will probably do sweet potatoes and a green bean casserole. Dinner will be around 6:00.
Gary
I'm on my way be there @ 5:45. :lol: