• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Easter

Good one Jayce. By the way Happy Easter and Passover to everyone. No Easter Eggs here this year, but I do plan on serving deviled eggs along with our honey glazed ham that I am fixing Sunday. Will probably do sweet potatoes and a green bean casserole. Dinner will be around 6:00.
Gary

I shall be there at 6:00 sharp with my bib on & my knife & fork in hand :001_tongue:

Good one Jayce. By the way Happy Easter and Passover to everyone. No Easter Eggs here this year, but I do plan on serving deviled eggs along with our honey glazed ham that I am fixing Sunday. Will probably do sweet potatoes and a green bean casserole. Dinner will be around 6:00.
Gary

Is casual attire acceptable for dinner. I need to know before I make my plane reservation. :lol: Bless your heart that sounds like a truly fabulous meal. I am doing a honey glazed ham with pineapples, creamed cauliflower, green bean almondine, pickled eggs, and a choice of tiramisu, sex in a pan, or crembrulet' for desert.

Gary again, thanks for sharing. You made my mouth water...

Last edited:
Is casual attire acceptable for dinner. I need to know before I make my plane reservation. :lol: Bless your heart that sounds like a truly fabulous meal. I am doing a honey glazed ham with pineapples, creamed cauliflower, green bean almond, pickled eggs, and a choice of tiramisu, sex in a pan, or crembrulet' for desert.

Gary again, thanks for sharing. You made my mouth water...

Sorry Gary but Jayman is offering a better deal - tiramasu arghhhhhhhhh :tongue_smilie:

I am doing a honey glazed ham with pineapples, creamed cauliflower, green bean almond, pickled eggs, and a choice of tiramisu, sex in a pan, or crembrulet' for desert.

SEX IN A PAN, pray tell what is that? Damn big pan if you're having sex in it Jayman!!!!!:001_tt2::001_tt2:

Jayce

I'm a big fan of creme brulee. What time should I be there for dessert Jayman? Sex in a pan sounds okay too though. :)

Sex in a Pan

This "sinful" dessert is similar to Chocolate Delight and other layered desserts with pudding and whipped cream.

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 25 minutes

Ingredients:

• 1 cup flour
• 1/2 cup butter or margarine
• 3/4 cup chopped pecans
• 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup confectioners' sugar
• 1 tub whipped topping, 32 ounces
• 1 package (4oz) vanilla instant pudding
• 1 package (4oz) chocolate instant pudding
• 3 cups cold milk, divided
• 1 square semisweet chocolate, shaved, or mini semisweet chocolate chips

Preparation:

Combine flour, butter and pecans and press into a 9x13x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on rack.

Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and spread over pecan mixture.

Spread half of the whipped topping over the cream cheese layer.
Mix package of vanilla pudding using 1-1/2 cups of milk.

Spoon evenly over the whipped topping; spread until layer is even.

Mix package of chocolate pudding using remaining 1-1/2 cups milk.

Spread on top of vanilla pudding.

Spread remaining whipped topping on top and sprinkle with shaved semisweet chocolate or mini chocolate chips.

Dust lightly with Cocoa powder and 10 X Sugar.

Enjoy,

Jayce, if we find a pan big enough your idea sounds festive too.

Shoot Jayman sex in a pan sounds good but I'm already in Wisconsin. So Gary I'm on my way !!! LOL

Jayman: I think you mean to hunt for the eggs!!!!!! Now they might be in baskets or even in your bed!!! LOL

With so much family around, mine are all in my head.

Have a terrific weekend fellas.

The grandson is here so we will dye eggs. I have already received my orders.

Since the next time we'll all be together will be in Paris in the summer - I'm doing a French thing for lunch. Nothing too heavy because we've got planes to catch and long drives to make. There'll be twelve for lunch.

I’m doing an Onion Soup with a Crouton and Gratine of Gruyere, Breaded Chicken Breast Stuffed with Shrimp, Ricotta, and Spinach and a White Tarragon Sauce on Mushroom Risotto with Poached Asparagus and Lemon Butter, Salad of Romaine, Frisee, and Plums with Creamy Dill Dressing, and Pomme Tart with Home Churned Vanilla Ice Cream.

For supper there'll be three of us and they'll be lucky to get bologna sandwiches and a can of coke and, oh yes, boiled eggs.

Rifle.

Ok now, your making me hungry. lol

The grandson is here so we will dye eggs. I have already received my orders.

Since the next time we'll all be together will be in Paris in the summer - I'm doing a French thing for lunch. Nothing too heavy because we've got planes to catch and long drives to make. There'll be twelve for lunch.

I’m doing an Onion Soup with a Crouton and Gratine of Gruyere, Breaded Chicken Breast Stuffed with Shrimp, Ricotta, and Spinach and a White Tarragon Sauce on Mushroom Risotto with Poached Asparagus and Lemon Butter, Salad of Romaine, Frisee, and Plums with Creamy Dill Dressing, and Pomme Tart with Home Churned Vanilla Ice Cream.

For supper there'll be three of us and they'll be lucky to get bologna sandwiches and a can of coke and, oh yes, boiled eggs.

Rifle.

OK, I am going to your place. :lol:

Last edited:
Jayman, I posted an album of pictures of some of my neighbors - they're not as beautiful as you, but they might give you a run for your money. And you are welcome for lunch anytime.

Thought I should add this; it came in an Easter Card today:

Everything I know I learned from Easter -
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

Last edited:
Oh wow, all of those recipes and dinner accompaniments do sound good. Jayman, I will have to try your recipe that you wrote out for us. Sounds good. Happy Easter everyone from a cloudy, rainy and cool Seattle.
Gary

Sex in a Pan

Jayce, if we find a pan big enough your idea sounds festive too.

Thanks Jayman for the recipe, sounds yummy! And I'm already on the trail of that big pan.... If I get it, you gotta get in it for Sex in a Pan!!!!!!

Hmmmm...... with me or shall we auction off the opportunity......... Can we sell the vid to David? Can you cum more than once? Oh the possibilities....

Love ya Jayman,

Jayce

Thanks Jayman for the recipe, sounds yummy! And I'm already on the trail of that big pan.... If I get it, you gotta get in it for Sex in a Pan!!!!!!

Hmmmm...... with me or shall we auction off the opportunity......... Can we sell the vid to David? Can you cum more than once? Oh the possibilities....

Love ya Jayman,

Jayce

If it's with Jayman the location doesn't matter. :tongue_smilie: Sex in a pan, in a car, in an elevator, on a rooftop like Slim... :wink: Most of us wouldn't care about location as long as Jayman and Skip showed up! LOL :lol:

All this foodi s making my mouth water, especially the sweets!. I have to be a good boy though, and keep to my diet and stay out of the kitchen. Of course, Carl never lets me cook, because the only thing I make well is reservations. But here's his menu for Sunday:

Boneless Leg of Lamb
Potates au gratin with an herb mix
Ceasar Salad ala Marky (The only thing I get to do and have to eat) Baby carrots, raisins, grape tomatoes, tiny shrimp, chopped nuts, chopped dates, and all the usual ingredients, with a low carb dressing
Green Bean Casserolle
Dessert is verboten for me, but everyone else gets a choice of REAL Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Silk Cheesecake, with a dark cherry topping. (My mom canned the cherries from the backyard last year.) Anyway, it's gonna be fun!:001_smile:

Buona Pasqua tutti. I will add to the dinner Remember I am a pastry chef. i made a ricotta cheesecake that looks yummy. Rice custard pie, italian wedding cookies, anise pizelles, a lot of easter bread (old family recipe)I hope you all find peace and friends this sseason

Ok, I need to add to my dinner prep for tomorrow. Just got back from the store. Picked up some brown n' serve rolls. Will also bake a homemade pumpkin pie for tomorrow.
Gary