• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to Ray, Slim and Jay and to everyone in forumland..... HM QMOTF MarkyMark, Rifle, Tampa, Denver, i2ina69, GL, everybody in the UK, and all those other special people.

Jayman: I think you mean to hunt for the eggs!!!!!! Now they might be in baskets or even in your bed!!! LOL

And happy Passover to all of our friends of the Jewish persuasion.

Be well everyone,

Jayce

Check out the eggs I found today. Happy Easter...

Attachments

• Easter.jpg
    Easter.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 34

Oh, Jayman, how perfect for Easter Brunch - Hard on the outside, soft and runny on the inside!

Shall we share?
Rifle

Oh, Jayman, how perfect for Easter Brunch - Hard on the outside, soft and runny on the inside!

Shall we share?
Rifle

Absolutely... Happy Easter to you...:thumbup:

Shall we share?
Rifle

OOOOO makes you just want to dip a soldier in it. Any body got one.
Happyy Eater to you all.
Reuben

Translation needed

OOOOO makes you just want to dip a soldier in it. Any body got one.
Happyy Eater to you all.
Reuben

Reub, explain to us all where that comes from. It's funny-weird as it is, but it's even better if you know how little Brits eat their toast and eggy in the morning.

Happy Easter soldier slurping to you.

Reub, explain to us all where that comes from. It's funny-weird as it is, but it's even better if you know how little Brits eat their toast and eggy in the morning.

Happy Easter soldier slurping to you.

Hi Slim.
Happy Easter.
I have just had the most wonderful trip down memory lane, My mother armed with a large bit of what ever we where having as a roast that day, waiting for an egg timer to go off, with two slices of white toast in the warming draw of the arga, the toast had been cooked on a long hand held fork in the fire box of the arga.
Once the timer went off the eggs where taken from the water and put into egg cups and the top of the egg removed with the spoon, mum always did that bit so she could take the bit of white out of the bit of shell, my brother and i used to forget that bit in our rush for the yolk.
More often than not we would push the bit of white off the spoon with a finger and then plunge the spoon into the yolk, while we where doing this Mother would get the toast from the arga and cut the crust's off and butter it, and then cut it lenght ways into strips, about 5 strips from each slice, which we would dip into the egg and eat the yolk off.
The cut strips of toast are said to represent soldiers standing in a line, ( just as i like them, but i digress. ) Sunday morning breakfast in our house. On a sunny Easter afternoon here in the UK.
Thank you Slim for that trip, tok anyone.
I'm off next Sunday i might have an egg for breakfast.
Reub.

Am I the only one who pretty much doesn't observe holidays? April Fool's and Halloween are pretty much it for me...

Happy Easter everyone.

Why did the Indians have to cancel the easter egg hunt?

Because the powdered eggs blew away. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This one should have been put on the bad jokes thread, but anyway

Hi Slim.
Happy Easter.
I have just had the most wonderful trip down memory lane, My mother armed with a large bit of what ever we where having as a roast that day, waiting for an egg timer to go off, with two slices of white toast in the warming draw of the arga, the toast had been cooked on a long hand held fork in the fire box of the arga.
Once the timer went off the eggs where taken from the water and put into egg cups and the top of the egg removed with the spoon, mum always did that bit so she could take the bit of white out of the bit of shell, my brother and i used to forget that bit in our rush for the yolk.
More often than not we would push the bit of white off the spoon with a finger and then plunge the spoon into the yolk, while we where doing this Mother would get the toast from the arga and cut the crust's off and butter it, and then cut it lenght ways into strips, about 5 strips from each slice, which we would dip into the egg and eat the yolk off.
The cut strips of toast are said to represent soldiers standing in a line, ( just as i like them, but i digress. ) Sunday morning breakfast in our house. On a sunny Easter afternoon here in the UK.
Thank you Slim for that trip, tok anyone.
I'm off next Sunday i might have an egg for breakfast.
Reub.

Thank you Reub for sharing that wonderful breakfast tradition with us. It brings a smile from both the child and the grownup in all of us. :001_smile:

Happy belated Easter & Passover everyone. I just got home from a week cruising the Caribbean. This was the first time in years that I missed Passover with the family.

However, much to my surprise, the cruise line had a Passover Seder scheduled that I attended. First time I've been to a Passover Seder with a guitar playing singing Cantor.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Happy belated Easter & Passover everyone. I just got home from a week cruising the Caribbean. This was the first time in years that I missed Passover with the family.

However, much to my surprise, the cruise line had a Passover Seder scheduled that I attended. First time I've been to a Passover Seder with a guitar playing singing Cantor.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
Happy belated passover to you vicekid. I hope you enjoyed the cruise. Do tell do tell?

Thanks! Had a good Easter despite the crappy weather here

You can make your own atmosphere in your own house. How was the weather there? Inquiring friends want to know???:001_tt2:

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Happy belated Passover Vicekid. Yes. Please share with us some highlights of your cruise. I am very anxious to go on another cruise.