• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Group Sex Three Boys Four Cum Shots - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is up.

IMG_6309.jpeg

Wow! Great scene James, Archie, and Andy. The transitions flowed well and Andy and Archie showed off James' ample dick well with their talented cocksucking. That sure is a nice looking kielbasa there, Mr. Blond. Archie's enthusiastic analingus was inspired, and inspiring. Andy was definitely DTF and he took it very well. 5 stars! Can't wait for the post scene to be posted.

Just watched this very hot scene! James put on a great cock sucking exhibition, all three boys had their hard cocks tag teamed, and young 5'10", 120 lbs. Andy's hot little ass was well fucked in a mini gang bang by both Archie and James! Very hot threeway and five stars to all three of them!

Great scene! Loved it!

Lucky Andy got to latch onto Archie's nipples and suck and play with them (I'm just slightly jealous haha) 🤤 😍 Great job to Archie, Andy and James, can't wait to see them all back.

For a threesome this was a great scene! James put on a sucking exhibition as Andy and Brock fucked his mouth good. Andy you have a beautiful hole, I'm surprised Brock lasted as long as he did. James you are well on your way to being a seasoned pro, much better job at not looking into the camera. Andy I think you are the first to suck on Brock's rock hard nipples. 5's all around, thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys!

Just watched the post scene interview during which David awarded all three boys $1700 each to their delight, although I thought that young, tall, slender, 120 lbs., Andy deserved another few hundred for taking the hard cocks of both Archie and James up his hot little ass!

I just watched and enjoyed the after scene. Three guys who seem to get along showing their unique personalities. And some nostalgia for me as David rattled off some of the names of the BSB1 boys whose cum had flowed onto the futon from Tyler Evans CJ, Danny Blue Eyes to Deisel. Fun stuff. And while all three of the boys in this scene are good looking, I find myself captivated by James, smoldering good looks, body and a charming personality. I’d love to see him return, but give it a little time between appearances. Leave the audience wanting more, I say. :wink:

Loved this scene.

It reminded me of how it used to be with a couple I used to know from the pub/club in town; we used to have a lot of fun. They used to feel me up and enjoy me like this at the start.

I'm glad Andy was the bottom, he's reallygood, makes it easy to imagine you are him in this scene. Loved it x

In the "before" video for Archie and Andy's duo scene they get talking with David about the online sale of studio pillows etc with cum on them. David talked about a website marketplace for this. I got curious (especially since for the first time I have arranged to buy some cummy underwear from a model) and found malethingsworn.com. Ironically, it's located in Surrey, UK (southwest of London) where there's a town literally called Staines-upon-Thames. 😂😂😂
Anyway in checking it out, I found I was curious, but in no way turned on by the offerings. Not even a little. Even though some of the sellers were very attractive guys. It turns out my kink in this area seems to require that I be attracted to the personality, not just the physical attributes, of the model (for whom in my recent case I've developed quite friendly feelings). Guess one is never too old to discover the outlines of one's erotic psychology.