• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hairy Boy Andrew Tops Calvin Raw - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is up. LOVE the dark bush and uncut dick on Andrew.

IMG_7147.jpeg

I’m liking Andrew. He’s cute, smart and confident. Once he was naked, David told him he could put his underwear back on and he declined and just stayed naked. I like his body. He sure doesn’t show that he was a chubby kid. I’m looking forward to seeing him in action with Calvin.

The scene was good but I wanted to see more penetration. There were times that Andrew’s arm was blocking the action. The only time we really got to see the length of Andrew’s dick was when Calvin was blowing him.

I agree with Jay about the penetration. For a newbie Andrew jumped right in on sucking Calvin's dick and was not shy at rimming,. I just wish we would have got a better camera view of th rimming and of Andrews hairy hole. Calvin needs to work on on his shyness and become a little more vocal. I gave both boys a 4 and the scene a 4 I feel / hope they will get better as they progress.

Andrew did not disappoint. Handsome dude with a nice body, dick and attitude. I’m looking forward to next weeks match-up with the big dicked, pretty boy Chis. Should be a great scene. Andrew came through his debut here with flying colors.

:welcome: Andrew!

IMG_2277.jpeg

Before scene is up. LOVE the dark bush and uncut dick on Andrew.

View attachment 182464
Andrew is one handsome and hairy 21 year old, who fucked like a jackrabbit in this Broke Straight Boys debut scene for both him and Calvin! Earlier in the scene Andrew gave Calvin an epic nearly five minutes blow job. Very hot!