• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sexy Group Chris And Calvin Bang Andrew - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is up.

IMG_8015.jpeg

I must say Calvin stepped up to the plate and hit a homerun; once Chris and Andrew got his dick hard he was solid throughout the scene and he has a nice dick that blew a huge load. Andrew did a nice job eating Chris's hole but the camera man blew it with no close up, Andrew likes eating ass. Both Chris and Andrew had a hard time getting and staying hard. This was the best scene of this group in my opinion, I gave the boys 5's and the scene itself a 4. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys
Now lets see some getting to know you, we have at least 3 that I know of.

Just watched the before the scene interview and the scene itself, and the video was hot! Broke Straight Boys is a great site, but uses its title of Broke Straight Boys as its theme in lieu of plot. Well in the pre scene interview, Chris suggested a script with some plot. Not only did it work out well, but it brought the best scene out of soft spoken Calvin, who was the stud top of this scene fucking Chris, Andrew and Chris a second time. In short, young men like sex and cars, Chris' script weaved the two together with Calvin and Andrew just back from a car show date, Calvin started the making out by asking Andrew to check out his stick shift a/k/a his hard cock, turned on Chris jerking off while watching and then joining in, and boys calling out first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth gear depending how fast top Calvin was fucking! The result was both funny and very hot. Chris may be on to something with his script suggestion.

Good scene. Cute after scene with a funny blooper at the end.
The scores for last week and this week are disappointing. I don’t really take issue with people who take the time to comment and give specific reasons why. However, most of you know that I really don’t like the rankings. I think a lot of the “anonymous” members are quite prejudice and basically I’m sick of hanging. I’m gonna wait it out a little and see what happens in the next few weeks but now that the forum is free to the general public I might just bounce from the site.

For reasons previously stated, I thought that this was an amazing breakout scene both for Chris's successful suggestion to do a three way mixing young dudes love of cars and sex, plus drawing Calvin out of his shell and really getting into his scene. Very disappointed that the scene comments and ratings were so unduly low in my opinion, apparently shared by David as he awarded all three boys $1500 each!