• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Great news for all members.......

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
I should be able to continue 3 updates every week and even with some bonus updates until way into March 2010. I also added an extra update this month and increased the budget so we can get hotter models.

In other news we have some VERY exciting things we are working on. I think you will all be very pleased. :001_smile:

Mark

15.jpg

Last edited:
I should be able to continue 3 updates every week and even with some bonus updates until way into March 2010. I also added an extra update this month and increased the budget so we can get hotter models

In other news we have some VERY exciting things we are working on. I think you will all be very pleased. :001_smile:

Mark

15.jpg

Mark,

That's GREAT NEWS! I assume you have a very large backlog. Will you be mixing oldies with new ones or trying to go through the older stuff first?

Can you do any "name dropping" of who we might be seeing that perhaps we have not seen in a while?

Keep up the great work.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

That's GREAT NEWS! I assume you have a very large backlog. Will you be mixing oldies with new ones or trying to go through the older stuff first?

Can you do any "name dropping" of who we might be seeing that perhaps we have not seen in a while?

Keep up the great work.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

We will be mixing the old with the new. I can't drop any names yet but we have a lot of new faces and I increased my budget for what we pay models so we can get a lot more hotter models. :001_smile:

Mark

I should be able to continue 3 updates every week and even with some bonus updates until way into March 2010. I also added an extra update this month and increased the budget so we can get hotter models.

Mark

15.jpg

That is great. Thanks Mark.

We will be mixing the old with the new. I can't drop any names yet but we have a lot of new faces and I increased my budget for what we pay models so we can get a lot more hotter models. :001_smile:

Mark

Mark, I've always wondered if the sums David and the Brokies barter about in the videos actually represent what they make, or if this is part of the fantasy. Maybe that's confidential and really is none of our business, but it would be interesting to know if David will now be mentioning in future shoots that the budget has been increased. Just wondering.

BY THE WAY (lol) Thanks for all you do for us wankers Mark!

Yes. Thank you Mark for all you do for us. One reason that I have stayed around so long is that you guys at Broke Straight Boys and Blu are always keeping a sense of momentum going. You are always trying to improve things and coming up with new enhancements, new ideas, responding to our suggestions, etc. You never give the impression that the site is resting on its laurels or stagnating. There is always something new being planned or rolled out to look forward to.

Last edited:
GREAT NEWS Mark. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Awesome to hear we have 3 updates a week to look forward too for a long time to come.....

Those new boys you have look hot as hell.....gonna be a dam good summer from what I can see.
Are we going to get to see some more Logan as well:sneaky2:

We don't really have tightywhities over here in NZ...but I have to say the boys on here make them look pretty dam good. Might have to get myself some to see if they get me some action lol!!!!