• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Good Parenting methods

OK, I have fresh whip cream, choclate sauce, and fresh strawberries. I am not sure that parenting is done best this way but I will tell you it sure makes the parents a lot less stressed...:wink:

You forgot the
naughty-12.gif

I have an accent. southern

I bet you have a real nice one...... as for me myself and I,weee dont lol

I have talked to you on the phone. That is the best Ausi accent I have ever heard mate.:wink: Tone, cadence, and inflection of our voice are important tools in rearing children too. I think an accent just makes more fun to listen to.

Last edited:
You hearing things again ...... im telling you ..... im not the one with the accent ...... its you

I heard you are a great parent. That is always a plus.:wink:

well i have 2 kids and they are both still breathing ...... so yeah im a goodum lol

Jayman ring slim...... im really starting to worry

Last edited:
You hearing things again ...... im telling you ..... im not the one with the accent ...... its you

No Kodie, Jayman is right this time. Hell, boy, I can hear your accent in every word you type! LOL!! And as for licking someone up and down.......here! JFY.:001_tt2:

No Kodie, Jayman is right this time. Hell, boy, I can hear your accent in every word you type! LOL!! And as for licking someone up and down.......here! JFY.:001_tt2:

Thank god you guys are on the other side of the world..... you could all get me into a lot of shiiiit lol

well i have 2 kids and they are both still breathing ...... so yeah im a goodum lol

Jayman ring slim...... im really starting to worry

I only have his e-mail. It is one he only checks once avery other week or so. I will e-mail him. TY.:wink: