• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Get Well MarkyMark

Hawaiian Punch isn't spacey enough, at least the Tang made it to the moon.... LOL

Jayce

Thanks Carl!

Hey Marky,

I know that your other half sometimes reads the forum. So I wanted to give a shoutout to him and tell him how much we appreciate him taking such good care of you. Thanks Carl! MarkyMark is very special to us and we thank you for looking after him and helping him through the rough patches of ill health. We know he loves you very much. He never hesitates to sing your praises.

Thanks again Carl from all of us here in the forum! :thumbup:

Hey Marky,

I know that your other half sometimes reads the forum. So I wanted to give a shoutout to him and tell him how much we appreciate him taking such good care of you. Thanks Carl! MarkyMark is very special to us and we thank you for looking after him and helping him through the rough patches of ill health. We know he loves you very much. He never hesitates to sing your praises.

Thanks again Carl from all of us here in the forum! :thumbup:

Ditto that... Thanks Tampa...:thumbup:

Bless your heart. I do believe we have all heard M&M loud and clear. I must have bee reading your mind. I guess I am part Betzoid after all. I had to use the array but plomeek soup recipe is here just in time...Nelix, sent me his recipe from the Delta quadrant. :thumbup:

Plomeek Soup
(or, Neelix's version of Captain Kirk's version and they both need work)​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one for curiosity seekers. In the Star Trek cookbook of the 24th century, Neelix tries his hand at replicating Kirk's stab at Spock's favorite soup. Possibly where no gastronome has gone or would want to go before. Neelix says, "Spock's passion for plomeek soup is legendary throughout Starfleet mainly because he once hurled a bowl of it at Nurse Chapel. All Vulcans love plomeek soup. That's why I learned to make it. This version is creamier and spicier. Whose recipe is more Vulcan, Kirk's or mine? You be the judge. Serve them side by side in a blind taste test." I say, caveat emptor. I'd have to be pretty hungry to eat either. And I also say that, thanks to Jill McGown, Neelix and Captain Kirk are revealed for the frauds they are. Mr. Spock would NEVER eat a soup with a chicken stock base. Right from the start, everyone knew that Mr. Spock was a vegetarian, like all Vulcans. Yes, okay, Vulcans began as a warring, violent race, but they saved themselves from destruction by adopting a philosophy of logic and nonviolence. The nonviolent ethic is captured in the Vulcan credo of IDIC, the Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination, asserting that the glory of creation lies in its diversity and in the many ways those differences combine to create meaning and beauty. Extinction is anathema under the IDIC philosophy, and it is no more logical to kill another species for food than it is to hunt it to extinction. This credo he reveals in "All Our Yesterdays," "City on the Edge of Forever," "The Enterprise Incident," and the cartoon "The Slaver Incident." I don't care if Spock DID hurl the Plomeek Soup at Nurse Chapel. Serve, if you must, hot to 6 people. But please substitute vegetable stock for the chicken stock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 cup onion, finely chopped
1 cup butter
4 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
5 cups celery, chopped
4 cups chicken stock [NOTE: VULCANS PREFER VEGETABLE STOCK]
1 teaspoon pepper
salt
[KIRK VERSION: ½ CUP HEAVY CREAM]
Melt the ½ butter in a saucepan and saute the onions over low heat until transparent. Add the remaining butter, melt, and add the carrots--cooking over low heat until browned, about 30 minutes. Add the celery and cook 10 more minutes on low heat. Pour in the stock, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let soup simmer for about an hour.

When ready to serve, ladle into bowls--unless you want to try Captain Kirk's version. In that case, go ahead and stir in the cream. Much good it will do you.

Enjoy and get well soon... :thumbup:

OK Jayman, I give in. When it comes to Trek food, YOU win!!! However, you forgot both the Blood Wine and Surian Brandy!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

OK Jayman, I give in. When it comes to Trek food, YOU win!!! However, you forgot both the Blood Wine and Surian Brandy!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

That is OK. I prefer Tea Earl Grey hot. Myself...:thumbup: I didn't forget them... Shhhh!!! I drank them my self and I just sobered up a few minuets ago...

Last edited:
Jayman starfleet seciurty was just dispached to your location for possasing out lawed booze. :sneaky2: :lol:

Jayman always has a site-to-site transporter ready so he can make a quick withdrawal. I mean exit! Yeah exit... LOL :thumbup:

Last edited:
Jayman always has a site-to-site transporter ready so he can make a quick withdrawl. I mean exit! Yeah exit... LOL :thumbup:

:lol: Talk about surprise rear entries could you just imagine.

I think Tyler my find rising to the station of King more to his liking. He may wish to choose his Queen... I must say I have heard the word abdicate used many times, but never in the cumpelling way you spewed it out there. It works for me...:thumbup:

He said he feels like a real bitch when he bottoms and he's got those perfectly plucked eyebrows. Marky Majesty should have a heart to heart and just get some of that stuff str8 with him. Not because Her M is in any danger of leaving us, heaven forbid, but just to know who might eventually succeed her, stuff like whether She and Tyler should make royal trips in the same plane, if her tiaras fit him, all that domestic stuff. Maybe Carl is in any case next in line.

He said he feels like a real bitch when he bottoms and he's got those perfectly plucked eyebrows. Marky Majesty should have a heart to heart and just get some of that stuff str8 with him. Not because Her M is in any danger of leaving us, heaven forbid, but just to know who might eventually succeed her, stuff like whether She and Tyler should make royal trips in the same plane, if her tiaras fit him, all that domestic stuff. Maybe Carl is in any case next in line.

Makes sense to me...:thumbup:

Marky, I haven't had the chance to tell you to get well after your brief trip to the hospital. Hope you are recovering and doing as the doctor has ordered, although it won't be AJ the nurse, giving you orders and making sure you are feeling well.

Always, Gary

I don't know. I always thought Wesley had a pretty nice "chicken stock" we could use in the soup, don't you think?

Thank you to all my loyal subjects. (hand wave, hand wave) Your kind wishes and thoughts have lifted our spirits immeasurably, and contributed much to our speedy recovery!!

With Love, I am,

Last edited:
Hey guys, Just got my latest reports from the Doctor and the Lab!
Bad Cholesterol is way down, good cholesterol is cumming up nicely!
All other blood aspects are normal. Heart is good, Stents are working, (and staying) Blood pressure at 108/70. ( Down from 184/110) Exercising each day getting at least 500 keystrokes and 1 mile of fast walking. Eating well and loving life. Think I'll stay awhile!

OK Mitch, let's hear your report. Hope its good too!

With Love for all of you, I am,

All other blood aspects are normal. Heart is good, Stents are working, (and staying) Blood pressure at 108/70. ( Down from 184/110) Exercising each day getting at least 500 keystrokes and 1 mile of fast walking. Eating well and loving life. Think I'll stay awhile!

Bless your heart thanks for the update M&M...:wink:

Yes M&M thanks alot for the update! Your BP is probably better than mine. LOL Please do stick around for a while. :wink: I hope you're able to get in a few strokes of the other kind too. LOL:001_smile: