• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Get Well MarkyMark

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfaYFIHt1g

Get well MarkyMark there is a whole lot more living to do and the Salmon sheets are coming up for bid too. You are loved... Take your time get well and get back in here and reign over your Forum!!! :thumbup:

:waw::dancingpenis:

Attachments

• Get well.jpg
    Get well.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 72
  • best friends 2.jpg
    best friends 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfaYFIHt1g

Get well MarkyMark there is a whole lot more living to do and the Salmon sheets are coming up for bid too. You are loved... Take your time get well and get back in here and reign over your Forum!!! :thumbup:

:waw::dancingpenis:

Amen to that brother!

Take care of yourself M&M. We love you and want to see you happy and well.

And at risk of sounding subversive:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!! :thumbup:

Hey Guys:

Not to worry, The Doctor says I'll live! Two days of bed rest, and no more Versed or Fentanyl! (Damn that stuff was good!) Heh heh. Anyway, now I have three stents, so hopefully no more Angina either.

Now, ...What the heck is going on in this Forum? I get sick for a few days and this place turns into a Democratic Caucus! I understand that this is important to discuss, but this is a fantasy site, please let's not forget that. And, ok, I'll say it, verbal attacks, (even in French) are still inappropriate, as well as a violation of the very "rules" someone set up just over a week ago. C'mon now we are much better than this, aren't we? Don't piss the Queen off, you wouldn't like her pissed off, or on, for that matter! LOL!!, Last nite, while I was in a stupor of sorts, Denver asked about mood songs, right? So, here's one for all my friends, from Narnia, Prince Caspian

"It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope.
Which then turned into a quiet thought.
Which then turned into a quiet word.
And then that word grew louder and louder,
Til it became a battle cry!

I'll come back,when you call me,
No need to say goodbye!"

We're here for each other, not for the conflict!

Love and Peace, from the Queen mother, to all her loving subjects!!

Last edited:
PS

As Our Lord said, "Father, forgive them..." I'm sorry about that stupid pvt msg. I would never do that. You guys mean too much to me now!

Love & Peace!

Your Royal Majesty,

I am so glad hear that you are once again up and about. I was going to beam you some good old fashion chicken soup to speed your recover, when I decide that what you really needed was plomik soup. The only reason I could not deliver, was I could not get the soup. Next time.

Your Majesty with you away things have run AMOK here. Perhaps a Royal Decree might be the answer.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

We love you Markymark, and look forward to you recuperating fully and completely. Has the doctor put you on any restrictions? (like not being able to watch the Broke Straight Boys updates). We don't want you getting too excited and re injuring the ol' ticker.:001_smile:

Seriously we all love you, and look forward to many more of your clever, witty and interesting posts. Long live the Queen, and may she reign over Broke Straight Boys for many many moons to come.

Your humble subject.

Mike

Your Royal Majesty,

I am so glad hear that you are once again up and about. I was going to beam you some good old fashion chicken soup to speed your recover, when I decide that what you really needed was plomik soup. The only reason I could not deliver, was I could not get the soup. Next time.

Your Majesty with you away things have run AMOK here. Perhaps a Royal Decree might be the answer.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Bless your heart. I do believe we have all heard M&M loud and clear. I must have bee reading your mind. I guess I am part Betzoid after all. I had to use the array but plomeek soup recipe is here just in time...Nelix, sent me his recipe from the Delta quadrant. :thumbup:

Plomeek Soup
(or, Neelix's version of Captain Kirk's version and they both need work)​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one for curiosity seekers. In the Star Trek cookbook of the 24th century, Neelix tries his hand at replicating Kirk's stab at Spock's favorite soup. Possibly where no gastronome has gone or would want to go before. Neelix says, "Spock's passion for plomeek soup is legendary throughout Starfleet mainly because he once hurled a bowl of it at Nurse Chapel. All Vulcans love plomeek soup. That's why I learned to make it. This version is creamier and spicier. Whose recipe is more Vulcan, Kirk's or mine? You be the judge. Serve them side by side in a blind taste test." I say, caveat emptor. I'd have to be pretty hungry to eat either. And I also say that, thanks to Jill McGown, Neelix and Captain Kirk are revealed for the frauds they are. Mr. Spock would NEVER eat a soup with a chicken stock base. Right from the start, everyone knew that Mr. Spock was a vegetarian, like all Vulcans. Yes, okay, Vulcans began as a warring, violent race, but they saved themselves from destruction by adopting a philosophy of logic and nonviolence. The nonviolent ethic is captured in the Vulcan credo of IDIC, the Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination, asserting that the glory of creation lies in its diversity and in the many ways those differences combine to create meaning and beauty. Extinction is anathema under the IDIC philosophy, and it is no more logical to kill another species for food than it is to hunt it to extinction. This credo he reveals in "All Our Yesterdays," "City on the Edge of Forever," "The Enterprise Incident," and the cartoon "The Slaver Incident." I don't care if Spock DID hurl the Plomeek Soup at Nurse Chapel. Serve, if you must, hot to 6 people. But please substitute vegetable stock for the chicken stock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 cup onion, finely chopped
1 cup butter
4 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
5 cups celery, chopped
4 cups chicken stock [NOTE: VULCANS PREFER VEGETABLE STOCK]
1 teaspoon pepper
salt
[KIRK VERSION: ½ CUP HEAVY CREAM]
Melt the ½ butter in a saucepan and saute the onions over low heat until transparent. Add the remaining butter, melt, and add the carrots--cooking over low heat until browned, about 30 minutes. Add the celery and cook 10 more minutes on low heat. Pour in the stock, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let soup simmer for about an hour.

When ready to serve, ladle into bowls--unless you want to try Captain Kirk's version. In that case, go ahead and stir in the cream. Much good it will do you.

Enjoy and get well soon... :thumbup:

Actually guys, the Doc does want me to eat more Gack, (alive, of course) Thank the stars, I have a fresh supply! My dear friend Worf sent it via the last transport from the homeworld, along with some new security protocols. And it goes well with the Plomeek Soup!

Did you know they have an "Ignore Button", installed at Ops now? Ambassador Spock found that to be curious, as did I, upon reading his report. I am told it works well against the Ferengi, and some other races who have endangered the peace of the Alpha Quadrant

Regards,

Markymark, BTGOJ, QMOTF (Remember the 11th)

Last edited:
Marky i did not know you were sick you have my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I am sendiing lots of healing light

You can't be a summer soldier nor a sunshine patriot when it comes to the forum. If you miss a day or two all fucking hell breaks loose. Politics and feuds, and most important, an ailing Monarch.

I'm glad to be able to say Got Well Soon and that Her Ma(arky)jesty is out of danger, but I really think, Ma'am, that you should think about whether Prince Tyler (next in line?) actually would choose to ascend should you renounce or abdicate (abdicate: the act of ejaculation while pushing your dick against the abdomen of your sexual partner in time to cover it with semen, from OF abdomen, dick, ejaculate) any time in the next 40 years. Tyler needs to speak to the prospect of his becoming a queen. Would he do that? Otherwise, who?

You can't be a summer soldier nor a sunshine patriot when it comes to the forum. If you miss a day or two all fucking hell breaks loose. Politics and feuds, and most important, an ailing Monarch.

I'm glad to be able to say Got Well Soon and that Her Ma(arky)jesty is out of danger, but I really think, Ma'am, that you should think about whether Prince Tyler (next in line?) actually would choose to ascend should you renounce or abdicate (abdicate: the act of ejaculation while pushing your dick against the abdomen of your sexual partner in time to cover it with semen, from OF abdomen, dick, ejaculate) any time in the next 40 years. Tyler needs to speak to the prospect of his becoming a queen. Would he do that? Otherwise, who?

I think Tyler my find rising to the station of King more to his liking. He may wish to choose his Queen... I must say I have heard the word abdicate used many times, but never in the cumpelling way you spewed it out there. It works for me...:thumbup:

Long Live the Queen Mother of the Forum

Please kind sirs, let us not have any talk about succession here. Our lady of grace and divine light is recovering for which we are all thankful. It injures us all when Her Majesty is ill. Let it not happen again! Remember the "other" respected Queen Mother lived to 101 grand years of age, Let us pray that our lovely Queen Mother will exceed that by some years!

Prince Tyler will just have to wait like Charles....... and hopefully will marry someone better looking than the Duchess of Cornwall.

Markymark it's good to have you back. Speedy recovery and good health.

Yours,

Jayce

Last edited:
Gettin' thar! I tell you what, ( notice, no royal wee)

I have to say, between all the kind thoughts and wishes,and the youtube videos, (Evgeni is too hot! and Bon Jovi makes me tremble) and the cartoons, and cute quips, I am really perking up. If laughter is the best medicine, then I have overdosed, if that's even possible. You're right, it IS my life, but I share it with you guys now, and that makes it all the more worth living!
And I want to live while I'm alive.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love each and every one of you!

I am,

Welcome back!

I just contacted Gul Musett, and he is sending a case of kenare, to go with the plomik soup and the gack. And he wishes you a speedy recovery as do I.

Long Live The Queen! :thumbup:

I also have some 100 year old Romulan Ale. Mr. Sulu dropped of two days ago I will be glad to add that to your care package. I also made some home made Sem'hal Stew with Yamok Sauce and some Taspar Eggs-in-a-Nest.

Attachments

• romulan_ale.jpg
    romulan_ale.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 70
  • Stew.jpg
    Stew.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Taspar Eggs-in-a-Nest.jpg
    Taspar Eggs-in-a-Nest.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Mark,
I have no beer to send but you have my love and prayers my friend.

love ya,

Mitch

I also have some 100 year old Romulan Ale. Mr. Sulu dropped of two days ago I will be glad to add that to your care package.

Jayman starfleet seciurty was just dispached to your location for possasing out lawed booze. :sneaky2: :lol:

Jayman starfleet seciurty was just dispached to your location for possasing out lawed booze. :sneaky2: :lol:

They need to find it before I can be charged with a crime. Good thing I am pissing blue lately... I can give away all my stash to my friends and pee in the empty botels... The worst they can do is get me for is a health code violation then. Besides, M&M is worth it...:thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you for all the food and prayers and Romulan Ale, which I will save until Bones says I can get off the Synthahol. I was trying to read the labels, but seem to have missplaced my spectacles. Don't worry, they weren't worth much more than bus fare to the Cecstacian Institute in Sausalito!:cool:
With Love, I am,