• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Gay Days in Orlando June 5th and 6th

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We are putting on our Mickey ears and heading to Disney. Jace and Diesal will be playing at Disney World on Friday June 4th. After a day of fun we will head over to the Parliament House in Orlando to celebrate Gay Days. Come out to see us if you are in Orlando.

On June 4th we are just headed to one of the parks to have a fun day. The boys will be at Parliament House on June 5th and 6th to work at our booth in the evenings.

Which park will you be going to? I hope Disney's Hollywood Studios (that's the park I work in) Would love see Diesal in person!

Which park will you be going to? I hope Disney's Hollywood Studios (that's the park I work in) Would love see Diesal in person!

I am going to let Diesal pick but I have a feeling that he will pick Hollywood Studios. :) What do you do there?

I really hope Studios is the park he picks, please let me know. I'm an entertainment and stage manager at the Studios. The weekend you guys are coming is also one of our special event weekends, "Star Wars Weekends!" The park will be filled with Star Wars Characters, special shows and Celebrities and Stars of the movies and voice actors for the animated series "The Clone Wars". (I'm the Mainstage Manager for the event) Let Diesal know, if he's Star Wars fan I can make arrangements for him to have a meet&greet and photo op with some of the cast. (I can't promise any celebs) But I will do what I can to create some "special magic" for the guys if they choose my park.
And boy would it be "special magic" for ME if got to meet Diesal.. he is my absolute favorite on this site and have fantasized and dreamed about him for a quite a while now!!!

I really hope Studios is the park he picks, please let me know. I'm an entertainment and stage manager at the Studios. The weekend you guys are coming is also one of our special event weekends, "Star Wars Weekends!" The park will be filled with Star Wars Characters, special shows and Celebrities and Stars of the movies and voice actors for the animated series "The Clone Wars". (I'm the Mainstage Manager for the event) Let Diesal know, if he's Star Wars fan I can make arrangements for him to have a meet&greet and photo op with some of the cast. (I can't promise any celebs) But I will do what I can to create some "special magic" for the guys if they choose my park.
And boy would it be "special magic" for ME if got to meet Diesal.. he is my absolute favorite on this site and have fantasized and dreamed about him for a quite a while now!!!

Very cool. I am not even a Star Wars fan but it sounds amazing. Thank you so much for the offer. I will be talking to Diesal this week and I will let you know as soon as possible. :)

I know Mat. I'm getting so excited at the prospect. I can't wait to meet Sha, Diesal and the other models. It's going to be like a Christmas in June. lol If they don't come to your park I hope at the very least that you'll be able to make it to Parliament House at some point over the weekend to meet the models.

Sha, any news?? Please tell me Diesal wants to come to my park!!

We actually just talked it over during dinner this evening. He was wanting to go do Soarin at Epcot but I think I can still talk him in to maybe going to your park instead. One of the guys that will be joining us for the weekend to help with the booth got really excited when I mentioned the possible VIP treatment. When Diesal heard that he also was excited so I think there is a good chance that I could change his mind and end up at your park. The unfortunate thing is that we need to just pick one park.

Sha

Would've been nice to know the decision... I had lots of VIP situations set up...guess it doesn't matter now huh?

Would've been nice to know the decision... I had lots of VIP situations set up...guess it doesn't matter now huh?

I am sorry that Diesal did not pick your park. We always do our best to try to meet as many people as possible on the road. This was Diesal's one day off during any of the trips as we normally work every day that we are in the city. Diesal was totally dead set on going to Epcot because of Soarin and internet access was limited on this trip. I appreciate your VIP offer and I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Sha

WOW. Don't burn any bridges mate!

Gay Days was just as packed as usual. Reconnaissance tells us that we might have to upgrade to an even bigger more packed venue next year!!!

Attachments

• SANY0003.jpg
    SANY0003.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 28
  • SANY0004.jpg
    SANY0004.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 54
  • SANY0006.jpg
    SANY0006.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 27
  • SANY0021.jpg
    SANY0021.jpg