• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Thanks for that Grace. Blue are one of my favourite boy bands and that song must go down as my fav of theirs. It's a catchy tune but I wonder how many people actually listen to the words. Duncan of course, came out as bi sexual a few years back. Mmm I wish.. ha ha.

Sorry, thought it was related to the name of the song, the previous song was What's New Pussycat. I'll delete mine, since I must of missed the objective too wide.

If it only allowed me to delete it. Sorry for the confusion!

>_< Omit my posting.

Last edited:
Sorry, thought it was related to the name of the song, the previous song was What's New Pussycat. Sorry for the confusion!

>_< Omit my posting.

Hey it's ok dude. I just didn't get the link between What's new pussycat and New York New York. Maybe it's an American thing lol

Sorry, thought it was related to the name of the song, the previous song was What's New Pussycat. I'll delete mine, since I must of missed the objective too wide.

If it only allowed me to delete it. Sorry for the confusion!

>_< Omit my posting.

Don't worry about it Will. You are correct that the game is to link titles of the songs or the artists. And you did have the word New in both titles. So it does kinda work. Since Jon started this thread he tries his best to keep everyone from posting non-sequential songs.

But don't worry Will. Jon's bark is worse than his bite. And he only bites if you want him to. :p

How about a great song from Chicago? :)

[video]http://youtube.com./watch?v=nWxA3e9f6rY[/video]

Hey it's ok dude. I just didn't get the link between What's new pussycat and New York New York. Maybe it's an American thing lol

Of course it is the word NEW. Sorry it was late in the day and the unseasonable temperatures have affected my thought process. And Tampa is right, my bark is much worse than my bite. Feel free to continue posting on here.