• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Forum posting issues

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .heif, .jif, .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpeg, .mpg, .ogv, .webm, .mp3, .opus, .ogg, .wav

The gif image: tumblr_pun8w4gjFh1vz80vao4_400.webp, there are a large number of such sports images

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .heif, .jif, .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpeg, .mpg, .ogv, .webm, .mp3, .opus, .ogg, .wav

The gif image: tumblr_pun8w4gjFh1vz80vao4_400.webp, there are a large number of such sports images

Ok I added it as well as the other one. Try it now.

I tried to post this .webpg on the sports thread this is what happens see below:

View attachment 32.webp

when you hit the link it saves the image to the browser you are using in my case Google Chrome.

However you can convert to a gif image using paint which I have done. Here is what you get

Actually when I posted it as a gif on the sports thread it moves

32a.gif

View attachment 89900

Last edited:
I tried to post this .webpg on the sports thread this is what happens see below:

View attachment 89896

when you hit the link it saves the image to the browser you are using in my case Google Chrome.

However you can convert to a gif image using paint which I have done. Here is what you get

Actually when I posted it as a gif on the sports thread it moves

View attachment 89901

View attachment 89900

I added the format webpg. Try it now.

My issue isn't with posting photos, mine continues to be watching videos. By the time the owner answered my messages the issue had cleared and now it's happening again.

Attachments

• SS BSB1.png
    SS BSB1.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 29
My issue isn't with posting photos, mine continues to be watching videos. By the time the owner answered my messages the issue had cleared and now it's happening again.

That is very strange that it is an on and off issue. I also suggest trying different browsers to see if the same thing is happening. This helps me narrow down what the issue might be

That is very strange that it is an on and off issue. I also suggest trying different browsers to see if the same thing is happening. This helps me narrow down what the issue might be
I've tried several different browsers. Opera, Edge, Firefox and I'm on Chrome now.

Videos play faster than they load like in this screenshot

Attachments

• SS BSB1.png
    SS BSB1.png
    631.4 KB · Views: 26
There is a limit on the size of a postable limit.

The uploaded image is too big. In this case. The image was 2mb

There have been all sorts of problems posting such as taking forever to upload an image, refusing to post, partially uploading causing me to have to delete then repost and so on!