• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Forum posting issues

The issue was not slowness but was this:

Error 522 Ray ID: 71eacbd553c20cdd • 2022-06-21 06:48:32 UTC
Connection timed out
You
Browser
Working
Newark
Cloudflare
Working
members.Broke Straight Boys.com
Host
Error
What happened?
The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

The second time was far less severe & Mark knew about & his tech people fixed it.

For me it is logging onto the forum. There is a delay. The few pics I just posted showed up immediately, so perhaps we are having separate issues.

I just saw the issue still not fixed as I got a black page before the thread appeared This is what he wrote me at 3 AM:

Mark E <[email protected]>
To:
baruch ronberg

Tue, Jun 21 at 5:23 AM

It might be down for a bit. Our entire network is having issues with is outside even where we host.
https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

On Jun 21, 2022, at 5:18 AM, baruch ronberg <[email protected]> wrote:

In case you did not know , similar issue has reappear after working fine.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 03:12:18 AM EDT, Mark E <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks we are aware of the issue and are working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience

Thanks,
Mark

On Jun 21, 2022, at 3:01 AM, baruch ronberg <[email protected]> wrote:

I get black pages when I try to access a thread or open a link KG has posted showing an image I had posted to see what his comments was referring to on the Sports or my thread. It or to a thread from also occurs when trying to get back to Everything Under the Sun. The black page can last more than a few seconds. I have yet to post so have no idea what will happen then. It does always happen making it hard to anticipate.

I get black pages when I try to access a thread or open a link KG has posted showing an image I had posted to see what his comments was referring to on the Sports or my thread. It or to a thread from also occurs when trying to get back to Everything Under the Sun. The black page can last more than a few seconds. I have yet to post so have no idea what will happen then. It does always happen making it hard to anticipate.

That is going to be hard to determine what is going on but I did notice one weird thing we hope we can figure out here soon. Hopefully that will help. I have only noticed slowness since Cloudflare came back up so it has been very odd. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can figure it out.

It has been over two days now where opening a thread has a delay of several seconds. However once the thread opens posting has not been an issue for me, be it text or images. The delay is getting the thread to open.

And thank you for your constant attempts to fix the issues.