• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Folk's your going to love this.

I'm going to call my lawyer in the morning and see what's going on. On another note, I'm healing. My stomach is healing. I still have a little PAIN but I'm dealing with it. I'm not taking the pain meds. The pain isn't that bad.

I'm going to get some pic of my sister and my twin brother and post them. So be on the lookout. :001_smile:

Well I hope all is well with everyone. And I hope everyone has a great day.
LOL (Lots Of Love) :001_wub:

I'm going to call my lawyer in the morning and see what's going on. On another note, I'm healing. My stomach is healing. I still have a little PAIN but I'm dealing with it. I'm not taking the pain meds. The pain isn't that bad.

I'm going to get some pic of my sister and my twin brother and post them. So be on the lookout. :001_smile:

Well I hope all is well with everyone. And I hope everyone has a great day.
LOL (Lots Of Love) :001_wub:

Hey I2,

Glad to hear you're doing better. Yes, please keep us advised on how things are going on the legal front. We care about you and want to see you get treated fairly. If at the end of all this you end up getting treated very well, $$$, that would be fine too. :wink:

Good Luck ....... i have everything i can X ed that can be X ed

I2, glad to hear that you are feeling better and the pain is deminishing. Hope to hear that your legal battles will go the way we and you all hope they go, in your favor.
Gary