• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite names for "Dicks"

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Rather than using old standbys for a pet name for my "one and only dick " like "John Thomas", "Ding-A-Ling", "Spanky", or "my little soldier", I chose to use "Strangers" because it conjures up a sense of mystery and I could of course readily brag about having sex with "Strangers"; "Strangers in the Night"; "a fistfull of Strangers"; "meating strangers"; "cumming to terms with Strangers"; or "Something I might never expect from Strangers" presenting the proud owner with unlimited possibilities without having to lie about it!:cumshot::am::monkeyfuck:

What is the name of your favorite pet and playpal?:dancingpenis: And Why? Give it your best shot!(no pun intended, of course)

Sincerely curious,

Stimpy with "Strangers" amongst us

it has always been me and 'buddy'. hey buddy you would that guy to kiss you on your head?

Nothing like snuggling up next to your buddy!

it has always been me and 'buddy'. hey buddy you would that guy to kiss you on your head?

Dear another1,

You're too cute and so is your buddy! There is nothing more I would prefer than to play with your buddy and give it a loving kiss on his head! Has he had all of his shots? Or is there at least one more shot left for me?

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I call it my husband's "thermometer." I love when he: 'takes my temperature', 'sees if I'm getting hotter', 'makes the mercury go up...and down', could be a 'vaginal or rectal check', 'good to be a doctor with equipment', 'sucking the thermometer to make sure it's working properly'. After almost three decades, 'I'm so glad they make tools that last'!

I call it my husband's "thermometer." I love when he: 'takes my temperature', 'sees if I'm getting hotter', 'makes the mercury go up...and down', could be a 'vaginal or rectal check', 'good to be a doctor with equipment', 'sucking the thermometer to make sure it's working properly'. After almost three decades, 'I'm so glad they make tools that last'!

Dearest Beth,

My sentiments are with you, especially if it took you three decades to finally break-it-in. Sure would hate to start back at zero again. Just remember not to get the two types of uses confused before proper cleaning is done.:scared:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dearest Beth,

My sentiments are with you, especially if it took you three decades to finally break-it-in. Sure would hate to start back at zero again. Just remember not to get the two types of uses confused before proper cleaning is done.:scared:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

"Hibiclens is my friend!":001_smile:

Beth Thats HOT!! I call mine Him. Like grab him or he is about to blow! lol I dont know Why thats just what it has become over time i never got around to giving my member a name. Who has any Ideas?

Beth Thats HOT!! I call mine Him. Like grab him or he is about to blow! lol I dont know Why thats just what it has become over time i never got around to giving my member a name. Who has any Ideas?

Shit, you are a task master! Oh, I think I will be able to cum up with a good list of names, right after I take my hands off my vagina so I can type them; be back soon!...maybe not so soon.:w00t:

Okay, I've come up with some names for your lovely dick:
  • the "ACCOMMODATOR"-you are so accommodating to your partners, I bet he thinks like you do.
  • the "NAVIGATOR"-you have a way of finding your way into any hole.
  • the "MISSILE"-whether heat seeking or guided, you've got a nice weapon.
  • the "KILT"-this would be a tie into your Scottish heritage, besides you wear them 'wrapped around' you.
  • the "PENETRATOR"-like Seth says "fuck me" is its main focus.
  • the "GOODS"-this would also include your delicious balls; it's a package deal.
  • "SLAPPY"-this refers back to your solo; I think it likes to be slapped.

Whatever you call it...I call it "priceless!"

I had an ex that used to call it his "big green pickle"! Conversely, I had another ex that used to call me "ponyman" NO I WILL NOT SHOW PICTURES!!!

I had an ex that used to call it his "big green pickle"! Conversely, I had another ex that used to call me "ponyman" NO I WILL NOT SHOW PICTURES!!!

Gee, come on, we're not a tacky forum that asks for pictures...a detailed description with length and girth would suffice!:drool: