• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite cum swallow/facial BSB scenes?

Today I ran across this random scene with Jos Alvarez and Ari Nucci I don’t know that I’ve even watched this scene before, but it had a hot facial at the end.

Jos Alvarez opens his mouth to take the load

6821664F-9B7D-4740-BF23-0DE3A813109C.jpg

Ari ends up blowing his load all over Jos Alvarez’ face

610272BE-4EB8-48AB-9A1F-4D039FB39264.jpg

Ari smears the cum all over his face

4666729D-9D11-45AB-98B6-00F35D9469F6.jpg

Ari kisses Jos Alvarez

50FEF9F5-0DE1-41D4-8D9D-CE79DA921B88.jpg

And then Ari feeds Jos Alvarez his dick again.

FE04F6F2-D675-4157-B27C-DFAC119BFDD8.jpg

HOT!!
Here’s the scene if you’re interested....

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTkyNw==/new-guy-ari-nucci-raw-fucks-jos

cum swallowing and facials are definitely very hot to me. I'd love to see James Dawn involved in this way.

cum swallowing and facials are definitely very hot to me. I'd love to see James Dawn involved in this way.
I don't think we will be seeing James eat cum, Dean. James answered that question on his question & answer thread and he responded to the question about eating cum.

Ahhhhhh the famous question I've seen circulating in forums lol yes I love watching someone else eat my cum, but eating other people's is something I can't do, some say I'm "missing out" but personally I know I'm not lol I've done it one time and it was the worst experience of my life, the feeling of cum in my mouth is worse then someone spitting snot in my mouth. I'll instantly vomit the moment it gets down my throat because of the texture and thickness of it otherwise I'll slurp it out of every model lol

I don't think we will be seeing James eat cum, Dean. James answered that question on his question & answer thread and he responded to the question about eating cum.

thanks I'd forgotten that. Still, I can have my fantasies...

I didn't read through all of these but this by far was may favorite. I loved Landon anyway, but the chemistry between him and Richie was obvious. With the way that cum came out of Landon's mouth and down Richie's shaft was hot. It's my favorite scene and I go back to watch it on acassion.

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTk2Nw==/landon-fucks-richies-tight-asshole
I just re watched the last few minutes of that scene and it was hot with Landon feeding Richie his load and then Landon doing something rare on Broke Straight Boys to my memory of letting Richie cum in his mouth and then letting it spill back out and quite a load it was. And then finishing off with a kiss. Very nice!