• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite cum swallow/facial BSB scenes?

Wreckingball1172

Reaction score
Hey all,

I’ve noticed that some of the tags are inconsistent and I know I’ve found a few solid scenes that feature guys swallow loads/facials and such, but wanted to hear what some do your favorite swallowing/shooting in mouth scenes are to see if I’ve missed anything special.

I’m new to the boards, so I apologize if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything on this specifically.

Thx!

:welcome: to the forum Wreckingball1172! Nice to have you joining us here.

I am a big fan of swallowing but I just don't remember off hand any recent scenes that stand out, but using the "way back machine", I do have one that was kind of perverse but it did turn me on. This goes back to April 26, 2008. The premise is that David goes to Arizona during Spring Break to visit his top model 18 year old Tyler Evans in his home town. Tyler brings his straight buddy, 19 year old Ryan. After the usual getting naked, jacking and sucking one another, they go into a long side by side jerk off scene.

But the perverse twist is when David introduces a drinking glass for them to shoot their loads in. Tyler stands up and jerks a few spurts into the glass at 15.07. Then Ryan works hard on his dick, using a little packet of lube and finally at 19.08 he unloads multiple shots into the same glass with Tyler's load. The glass has quite a bit of cum and David asks Ryan to put the cum in his mouth for an additional $300. Ryan is grossed out and agrees that he will not swallow it or swish it around in his mouth but take a gulp and spit it back in the glass. After a few false starts he does just that at 20.54, but when he tries to spit it back in the glass it makes a long string attached to his mouth and he struggles to get their combined cum off his lips.

Perverse but I found it hot and Tyler said, "I bet the members will love that".

This is probably not the cum swallowing that you were looking for Wreckingball, but it was fun for me to watch again and tell the story and post the pics. lol

This is the scene with a few pics of Ryan taking the cum and trying to spit it back out.

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTY3/ryan-&-tyler

167-large-39.jpg

167-large-40.jpg

167-large-41.jpg

167-large-43.jpg

167-large-44.jpg

First of all, welcome to the forum, Wreckingball. (that name makes me want to see YOUR balls, or YOUR BIG or ROUGH DICK! My God! Oh Jesus)

You've missed a lot. There are some really great facial shots. But my favorite is a scene with Paul Canon, Scott Harbor and John Silver.

I love this scene for several reasons. First because Scott Harbor and John Silver are both straight (In my opinion) and Paul Canon is almost straight (in my opinion!) And (LONG) John Silver has a really big dick. They say 7 1/2 inches but I think its bigger. It looks a lot bigger to me. And that guy LOVES having a big dick. He just loves it.

Paul Canon might be one of the great dick suckers of all time. He obviously loves a hot dick, loves to suck it, and he gets way into it, and suck it really good. And it looks like to me. The sucking causes him to shoot a load big enough to drown a whale. Hot fucking load.

Then Scott Harbor blows his load. Barely, because the fucking guy's so straight, it was was hard for him to bust with two guys in the room. He was torn. It was hot to see them jacking off and yet hard for him to blow with those two guys jacking off. LOLOLOL. Hot as fucking hell. He gets into his head and beats the shit out of that dick and finally busts his hot nuts.

Then Finally John Silver asks Paul Canon for a little help and Paul stats sucking that big dick, again. John Silver tells everyone he's about to cum and Paul Canon just keeps sucking that big dick until a huge load of cum starts dripping out of his mouth, and he swallows everything that stays in. And you can see from the scene that John Silver had one of the great busts in his whole life. I'm thinking when he's 90 years old and that big old dick only works with a good blow job or when he jacks it off, He will look back and remember this scene and be shooting his old load.

Damn what a scene.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I’ve noticed that some of the tags are inconsistent and I know I’ve found a few solid scenes that feature guys swallow loads/facials and such, but wanted to hear what some do your favorite swallowing/shooting in mouth scenes are to see if I’ve missed anything special.

I’m new to the boards, so I apologize if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything on this specifically.

Thx!

There were very few true facial or cum swallowing scenes in the oldest days of the site. But your question brings one scene to mind for me that I've never ever forgotten. I still enjoy going back to it once in a while. Mostly because I'm a huge fan of someone who we in the forum call "Tank" Shane. As the definition of a facial goes this one is still a milder R rated one rather than XXX. haha But it's a good scene! This particular one is an oral only vid and only one of the models (Shane) is able to cum. So there was some disappointment on that point when this was released. Having put all those caveats up front though if you like hot, straight acting, skaterish blondes like Tank Shane is...you'll enjoy this one. Hopefully many of you will if you haven't yet seen it before. :) Talk about an oldie but a goodie. It can definitely give you the vapors. haha

Gino on the left, Tank Shane on the right.

Shane.jpg

If you click on this link below it will take directly to the video in question. :)

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzAz/shane-&-gino

Last edited:
As I'm walking around, I think of a couple of more scenes which I haven't looked at in a long time.

But there is this Model Brandon Beal. He did a couple of scenes,.

One is a scene which is called "Brandon Nails Tyler" where Tyler Blaze has decided to give up his virgin ass to Brandon, because he owes some money to some guys and doesn't want to find out what happens if he doesn't pay it back on time. It looks like through the scene that it is very painful, but by the end of the scene, Tyler admits that Brandon was hitting some spot up in there that felt fantastic, and was offsetting the pain. So Brandon busts his nuts on Tyler's hole and then slides his dick back in there on his own cum. This is hot as hell.

Then Brandon rolls the kid over on his back and and we see that Tyler's dick is hard as a rock from what is appearing to be a very painful fucking. So Brandon proceeds to jerk the kid off and then lets the kid bust his nuts right into Brandon's mouth and Brandon swallows the cum. That's a hot scene.

Then there's another scene called "Brandon Beal fucks Griffin Matthews" where Brandon does his style of rough fucking on this kid and finally gets the kid on his back. The kid, by this time is telling Brandon to cum inside him. Which means to me that he's way into the scene. And finally, Griffin cum on himself while Brandon is fucking his ass off of him.

So Brandon pulls his dick out and walks around, and Griffin is still jerking on his hard dick after the cum shot. Griffin opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue and Brandon cums. He's an oozer and he just oozes his WHOLE FUCKING LOAD out into Griffin's mouth. And Griffin just holds the load there. And Brandon tells him to swallow it, and it shows Griffin swallowing the load. Then Brandon sticks his dick, that has just come out of Griffin's ass, into Griffin's mouth, and makes him lick the rest of the cum off of it.

This is a hot fucking scene.

PTL

I was just thinking about this yesterday, I wish there were more facials and more cum shots in the mouth.

I can't think of any favorite scene, I do like to see it as long the guy getting the mouthful doesn't spit and make a face. If he can't swallow or doesn't like the taste I'd rather he not take it in the mouth because it's gross listening to them spit. It's even worse if they look like they're going to puke, total turn off for me.

I was really surprised at how many of the gay guys make a faces as if they don't like it either.

As I'm walking around, I think of a couple of more scenes which I haven't looked at in a long time.

But there is this Model Brandon Beal. He did a couple of scenes,.

One is a scene which is called "Brandon Nails Tyler" where Tyler Blaze has decided to give up his virgin ass to Brandon, because he owes some money to some guys and doesn't want to find out what happens if he doesn't pay it back on time. It looks like through the scene that it is very painful, but by the end of the scene, Tyler admits that Brandon was hitting some spot up in there that felt fantastic, and was offsetting the pain. So Brandon busts his nuts on Tyler's hole and then slides his dick back in there on his own cum. This is hot as hell.

Then Brandon rolls the kid over on his back and and we see that Tyler's dick is hard as a rock from what is appearing to be a very painful fucking. So Brandon proceeds to jerk the kid off and then lets the kid bust his nuts right into Brandon's mouth and Brandon swallows the cum. That's a hot scene.

Then there's another scene called "Brandon Beal fucks Griffin Matthews" where Brandon does his style of rough fucking on this kid and finally gets the kid on his back. The kid, by this time is telling Brandon to cum inside him. Which means to me that he's way into the scene. And finally, Griffin cum on himself while Brandon is fucking his ass off of him.

So Brandon pulls his dick out and walks around, and Griffin is still jerking on his hard dick after the cum shot. Griffin opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue and Brandon cums. He's an oozer and he just oozes his WHOLE FUCKING LOAD out into Griffin's mouth. And Griffin just holds the load there. And Brandon tells him to swallow it, and it shows Griffin swallowing the load. Then Brandon sticks his dick, that has just come out of Griffin's ass, into Griffin's mouth, and makes him lick the rest of the cum off of it.

This is a hot fucking scene.

PTL

Gosh StudddAndy. Sounds like I'm gonna have to go check those out again. lol

I was just thinking about this yesterday, I wish there were more facials and more cum shots in the mouth.

I can't think of any favorite scene, I do like to see it as long the guy getting the mouthful doesn't spit and make a face. If he can't swallow or doesn't like the taste I'd rather he not take it in the mouth because it's gross listening to them spit. It's even worse if they look like they're going to puke, total turn off for me.

I was really surprised at how many of the gay guys make a faces as if they don't like it either.

Totally agree with you on this Lenny. My favourite end to a scene is seeing a guy get a mouthful of cum. Let's hope Jos Alvarez/Chase scene as it's an oral goes down this route.

Actually the very first scene on this site is, "Alex & Chris" from April 6, 2006. It was the scene that originally brought me here in 2008 when I saw clips of it on one of the tube sites and it turned me on so much that I joined the site and have been a continual member ever since.

But the Alex & Chris scene had two straight boys and the dark haired Alex sucks ginger haired ex Army guy Chris and when Chris asks Alex where he wants him to shoot his load, he points to his face and gets in position for the creamy facial.

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MTc=/alex-&-chris

17-large-16.jpg

17-large-23.jpg

17-large-27.jpg

17-large-34.jpg

17-large-35.jpg

I'd love to see that but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'm going to hold MY breath. Damn, I want to see Jos Alvarez cum in this kid's mouth, and let it drip out over his dick, and see the kid swallow the rest, and smile. HOT HOT HOT

Please Please Please. The kid will love it.

Then Jos Alvarez doesn't even bother to help the kid get his nuts. Just let the kid deal with his horny dick. Go straight to the showers and film the after scene in the showers, with the kid's dick still hard as a rock. Oh Jesus!

Last edited:
I'm going to hold MY breath. Damn, I want to see Jos Alvarez cum in this kid's mouth, and let it drip out over his dick, and see the kid swallow the rest, and smile. HOT HOT HOT

Please Please Please. The kid will love it.

Then Jos Alvarez doesn't even bother to help the kid get his nuts. Just let the kid deal with his horny dick. Go straight to the showers and film the after scene in the showers, with the kid's dick still hard as a rock. Oh Jesus!

That sounds hot.

Cum eating is always a turn on for me ! Love to see a guy's dick licked clean too !

Here are a few of my favorite cum swallowing /facial scenes.
Ricky and William
Cody and Cj
Colin and Jamie
Zeno Kostas and Devon
Paul and Alan
Chad and Cliff
Jake and Ethan