• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Favorite Body Part???

I love light blue eyes. I have them and everyone stares at them. One time I was working a summer job and this guy was totally hot but we fought all the time * oh how young lust works* I remember being at lunch with him and just making digs like we always did and him stopin mid through saying something to say," I cant even focus because I keep looking into your eyes" lol i about dyed :) he was the hottest thing that summer. I blushed so hard :blushing:

If you love light blue eyes, then you are going to loooooove JC!

Sexy man abs. Especially the V shape right above the waist.
4129773.jpg

i love me some nice big hands, and long lean arms, but not like super buff, more like swimmer's arms. especially if they are veiny, then again i think veiny cocks with big heads are hot too....so maybe arms are like giant cocks to me.....haha funny mental image just popped into my head.

If they have any skill in the art of massage, then fingers could almost become my favorite part.:w00t:

Turning me on and loosening me up all at the same time, could result in a melted puddle at their feet.:drool:

:001_wub:

Omg Joe how I love viens on cocks :)))) that is such a turn on to me. I didnt really pay attention till I saw a guy all veined out. It's how I know I am doing my job :)