• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Facebook Live Event September 14th, 2018 @ 9PM Eastern

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Join us for another Facebook live event at 9pm eastern time at our main Facebook page
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrokeStraightBoysTV

The guys will be playing strip Twister in their underwear. It will be sure to have some laughs and fun. We will later edit the video and put it as a behind the scenes for those who don't want to watch it on Facebook or are unavailable.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• twister.jpg
    twister.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 58
I am loving it! Please keep it coming!!!

I watched it and it was fun, although the link Mark provided above was not the correct one, but I found it. I'm liking that you keep bringing new models onto the site and introducing them to us in an informal setting like this one. I am crushing on newbie Jake and Ricky is cute and I'm happy for my friend petefromsaintpete that you guys are bringing in some more racially diverse guys. And I welcome Ethan as well.

I've made it quite clear that I am in :smiley-love021: with Jonny Cox and John Henry was fun in this as well. Overall I am very pleased with the new direction you guys seem to be moving in. Thank you Mark. I've been vocal about being unhappy with the past few years and so I will also say when I like the new crew brought in recently. Things are definitely looking up!

I watched it and it was fun, although the link Mark provided above was not the correct one, but I found it. I'm liking that you keep bringing new models onto the site and introducing them to us in an informal setting like this one. I am crushing on newbie Jake and Ricky is cute and I'm happy for my friend petefromsaintpete that you guys are bringing in some more racially diverse guys. And I welcome Ethan as well.

I've made it quite clear that I am in :smiley-love021: with Jonny Cox and John Henry was fun in this as well. Overall I am very pleased with the new direction you guys seem to be moving in. Thank you Mark. I've been vocal about being unhappy with the past few years and so I will also say when I like the new crew brought in recently. Things are definitely looking up!

You are correct sorry about the wrong link. I will be posting some pictures of the nude twister which is in editing and will be coming to you guys soon. I'm glad you are enjoying the new stuff we are doing here. :D

Mark

01bKa15c_WhB1gG6Rd1MC7BUNGLtYbtnQVlaU5iImTIpHMWhkBZLkA==.jpgeZmYXFqDoRl98A2Tat59qGELL3lYlYYNicro1isSJfQBQsqXXzWrNiWtfQ4S8xGY.jpgmo14.jpgW1iyXeFBHDxeB2mVYO_Z4n4IytBTbB21WDG_JnA0n56H712udgHqaRuOOGFAwayU.jpgwjjgUiFZfMHrCov5uGgrhne6dJgXn9EInYlZ_1xea7H_5fouPWqcMPUzeVQQlnXr.jpg
Thank you Mikey for thinking of me. Sexy comes in all types of colors in the crayon box LOL

Last edited: