• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Studio and New Guys and Facebook Live

Chuck, on the subject of security. For the last few months when I log into Broke Straight Boys from my iPad, which is about the only place I log in, it has a message up in the browser search field that says “site not secure” in red. It did t used to do this. I haven’t had any problems I know of but I don’t know why I would get that message.

I also have had that problem for a week now.. When I first log in, it is secure, but when I go from one area to another, it states not secure. But I have notice the same thing on another site, which was a social site. I scan and it shows clear, Those dam Russians & Chinese:confused1:.

Chuck, on the subject of security. For the last few months when I log into Broke Straight Boys from my iPad, which is about the only place I log in, it has a message up in the browser search field that says “site not secure” in red. It did t used to do this. I haven’t had any problems I know of but I don’t know why I would get that message.

I also have had that problem for a week now.. When I first log in, it is secure, but when I go from one area to another, it states not secure. But I have notice the same thing on another site, which was a social site. I scan and it shows clear, Those dam Russians & Chinese:confused1:. Enjoyed the link & thank you for doing something new, it is appreciated.

Security issue for Chuck, here is what the screen says.

9F4D2360-DA10-4F6E-BA2D-624CCA338393.jpg