• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ethan's Secret Desire To Fuck Punk-scene thread

I watched the scene just last night and I thought it was really hot. I can see where the Daddy could throw some people off but I feel like this is a huge progression for Ethan regardless. I guess he does it with girls and it felt natural watching him. For me personally I would rather Ethan be himself to me that is hot.

I watched the scene just last night and I thought it was really hot. I can see where the Daddy could throw some people off but I feel like this is a huge progression for Ethan regardless. I guess he does it with girls and it felt natural watching him. For me personally I would rather Ethan be himself to me that is hot.
Well I don’t think anyone wants Ethan to not be himself. I certainly don’t, but I’m also not going to pretend that interview in the shower, which you filmed yourself, didn’t happen. Some of you are acting now like you didn’t see it. Confirmation Bias maybe?

I really don't have history with filming Ethan so he is new to us, I wish I was able to do a "Getting to Know...." Ethan interview....and I know the "daddy" thing is a bit odd with us older guys...we have a different attitude towards gay sex, but times have changed so much and the younger guys and girls these days view sex way different that we do.

Ethan in his real life, even talks like that to the girls he has sex with and I think that is his kink/fetish role playing, I thought it was different and I think Ethan is a cute guy and the sex was hot and Rowan loved it. When I told Ethan to be natural and do what he feels comfortable doing, I guess he show us what he is really into.

Bringing back Ethan, it was more about Grey, his EDM buddy and having those two guys having sex...so the plot thickens with Ethan and I think you guys will be liking more scenes with Ethan and Grey when they come out so keep watching.

Well I don’t think anyone wants Ethan to not be himself. I certainly don’t, but I’m also not going to pretend that interview in the shower, which you filmed yourself, didn’t happen. Some of you are acting now like you didn’t see it. Confirmation Bias maybe?

Can you be more specific?

I really don't have history with filming Ethan so he is new to us, I wish I was able to do a "Getting to Know...." Ethan interview....and I know the "daddy" thing is a bit odd with us older guys...we have a different attitude towards gay sex, but times have changed so much and the younger guys and girls these days view sex way different that we do.

Ethan in his real life, even talks like that to the girls he has sex with and I think that is his kink/fetish role playing, I thought it was different and I think Ethan is a cute guy and the sex was hot and Rowan loved it. When I told Ethan to be natural and do what he feels comfortable doing, I guess he show us what he is really into.

Bringing back Ethan, it was more about Grey, his EDM buddy and having those two guys having sex...so the plot thickens with Ethan and I think you guys will be liking more scenes with Ethan and Grey when they come out so keep watching.
I appreciate you saying all of this, and I know you really didn’t know that much of the forum’s history of Ethan going into this, because it was your first time meeting him. Ethan has the looks and all the tools to be the number one model on the site, but the reason he is sitting on page 3 is because of his initial start on this site. He started off with the daddy talk in his very first scene. He was invited to Atlanta twice before any of his scenes dropped, so he really didn’t have the opportunity to read any feedback and most members weren’t feeling him. He came across cocky initially and he rubbed many people the wrong way. Fast forward to his last visit to Atlanta, he really showed so much improvement and then Mark released that BTS shower scene which showed a more honest, less cocky, raw version of Ethan. And then your before scene interview was just a reminder of Ethan from back in the beginning. It was a disappointment, because it doesn’t seem authentic. Again, I don’t think anyone ever doubted his heterosexuality, but the daddy talk and his referral to the “haters” just comes across shitty. Kinda like Masyn Thorne. You, Mark, & Sha can come on here and talk about how sweet and nice they are, but that really doesn’t mean anything because you guys are the boss. Of course they’re going to be nice to you. I’m not the only one who has brought up the attitudes either, so no one can say it’s just me. Any model can come here and have the attitude “fuck the haters...I’m gonna do things my way” is totally their right to do that, but you can’t expect to win everyone over with that. I don’t think anyone wants a “fake” Ethan, but at the same time, don’t say you’re willing to explore and push your boundaries and win people over and then go back to this guy with limitations. Not on your 4th visit to Broke Straight Boys
Listen, I’m a fair person. I gave this scene a 4 despite what I said and I gave Ethan a 4 and Rowan a 5. I marked the scene down because there was only one position offered with the fucking and it was too noisy with the talk. I marked Ethan down for the Daddy talk. The fucking was actually pretty good, and your camera production is so much better and I always try to mention that and let you know that I appreciate it. I’ll watch his next scenes open minded as always. I’m also not an Ethan hater, btw. I quite like him.

Can you be more specific?
haha. Is that sarcasm?
Mark, LOL. I have mentioned it a million times. Do you remember your interview with Ethan in the shower? Where Ethan talked about doing more and possibly bottoming and how he almost volunteered in the scene with Masyn Thorne because Masyn Thorne was having issues getting comfortable? Also, read the comments from that thread on the forum. Foxy, who was not an Ethan fan at all, even commented how his opinion had changed and he felt Ethan came across so real and honest and open. That was your interview, Mark. We loved that interview and you did such an amazing job. That interview won over a lot of fans for Ethan. I just felt like he came across as the old cocky Ethan in these new before and after scenes.
I said Confirmation Bias, because it’s obvious some are not going to change their opinion. Some of you are locked in even though I’ve given a couple of examples for people to revisit and some of you are just firm and refuse to accept any debate about it. And that’s totally fine. We can agree to disagree, but it is confirmation bias.

Last edited:
haha. Is that sarcasm?
Mark, LOL. I have mentioned it a million times. Do you remember your interview with Ethan in the shower? Where Ethan talked about doing more and possibly bottoming and how he almost volunteered in the scene with Masyn Thorne because Masyn Thorne was having issues getting comfortable? Also, read the comments from that thread on the forum. Foxy, who was not an Ethan fan at all, even commented how his opinion had changed and he felt Ethan came across so real and honest and open. That was your interview, Mark. We loved that interview and you did such an amazing job. That interview won over a lot of fans for Ethan. I just felt like he came across as the old cocky Ethan in these new before and after scenes.
I said Confirmation Bias, because it’s obvious some are not going to change their opinion. Some of you are locked in even though I’ve given a couple of examples for people to revisit and some of you are just firm and refuse to accept any debate about it. And that’s totally fine. We can agree to disagree, but it is confirmation bias.

Definitely not being sarcastic. I have a lot on my plate but I had to watch the shower scene again. We are not done working on Ethan as he gets more comfortable maybe he will open up about bottoming. It seems to change with him whether or not he is willing to do it. I liked the shower scene too. I do feel like he is honest with his feelings and pretty open about stuff especially in the shower. I wasn't there this last time so I can't provide much input.

Definitely not being sarcastic. I have a lot on my plate but I had to watch the shower scene again. We are not done working on Ethan as he gets more comfortable maybe he will open up about bottoming. It seems to change with him whether or not he is willing to do it. I liked the shower scene too. I do feel like he is honest with his feelings and pretty open about stuff especially in the shower. I wasn't there this last time so I can't provide much input.
Well, I don’t think he necessarily has to bottom. I don’t think anyone should have to do that unless they’re comfortable, but I did appreciate the tone down in the shower. I guess you have a seductive way about you, Mark. You bring out the best. :). He did at least rim and get rimmed during that last visit to Atlanta, and I wouldn’t mind seeing more of that. I just like guys that change it up. Nico and Aiden giving us 69 was a nice treat. There are lots of things a model can do to change things up without ever having to bottom.

Can we at least agree the scene was a big progression for Ethan lol

I completely agree that Ethan has made great progress in his development as a gay for pay straight model here at Broke Straight Boys In his initial scenes back in 2019, he was hesitant and reluctant to french kiss and suck dick, and now he excels at both. Initially he came off as a smack talking New York City kid determined to "smash" his scene partner's ass. I liked Ethan from his start here at Broke Straight Boys and didn't mind his attitude at all but could see how some members did. I agree with Jay that Ethan's shower interview scene did show a different side to Ethan, but what showed his progress even more to me was the lengthy but outstanding interview of Ethan by David. Info never disclosed before came out such as Ethan's part Irish, German, Japanese and Mexican ethnicity (which in Ethan's case makes for one really good looking young man), his growing up in Utah and while not Mormon appreciating his Mormon neighbors, his work as a straight male clothes model working and being friendly and even flirting with his fellow gay models. By the way, kudos to David for connecting with Ethan and in turn having Ethan show a completely different but authentic side of him. So yes I see great progress in Ethan in many different ways.

As often happens there is a loud group who I suspect is rather small who tripped on the word "daddy". I didn't and neither did others. It was a good scene and both guys deserve praise for their efforts. Ethan is a hot young man and I enjoy his work.

As often happens there is a loud group who I suspect is rather small who tripped on the word "daddy". I didn't and neither did others. It was a good scene and both guys deserve praise for their efforts. Ethan is a hot young man and I enjoy his work.
You can say may name. It's all good. Its just constructive criticism. I enjoy Ethan too and want him to be one of the top models, as he should. He fell from page 1 to page 6 because of the attitude and daddy talk in the beginning and has manage to pull his rankings up to page 3 from the last few scenes. I just didn't want to see him fall back again, because I do quite like him.

I think the term "loud" would be an inappropriate term under these circumstances. Those who reacted unfavorably to the over used term of daddy are most likely the regular folks who watch, read, and respond on the forum on a regular basis. The rather small group you referred to may be small in comparison to the total membership and large in terms of responding on this forum. One does not invalidate the other. I am sure you must have meant frequent responders instead of loud. It would be interesting to know what the sampling size is of the "others" you referred to in your post....

I think the term "loud" would be an inappropriate term under these circumstances. Those who reacted unfavorably to the over used term of daddy are most likely the regular folks who watch, read, and respond on the forum on a regular basis. The rather small group you referred to may be small in comparison to the total membership and large in terms of responding on this forum. One does not invalidate the other. I am sure you must have meant frequent responders instead of loud. It would be interesting to know what the sampling size is of the "others" you referred to in your post....
Yeah, it’s just conversation and constructive criticism. David and Sha both discourage the models from reading the forum. We’ve always spoken out when models talk too much or are too loud. I just don’t see Ethan an exception to that. Ryan Parks was a top model too for a while and basically everyone complained at how loud he was in his scenes. He dropped to page 3. Page 3 isn’t a terrible place to be, but both boys should be top 10.
To be honest, Richie West is the smartest model on the site, hands down. Whether you like him or not, he really makes an effort to know the audience. He is considered by some as the top bottom of the site. His creampie scene with Sky is the current #3 highest scene on the site, and has been there pretty much since it’s release. His scene this week is his second creampie scene and if it’s anything like the Sky scene, it will be on that first page of highest rated scenes. It will be David’s highest rated scene since he’s returned to filming. Creampies are the most requested thing on this site, and Richie knows exactly what he’s doing. Knowing the audience.
I know I have a lot of opinions, but it’s really just constructive criticism and a chance to communicate with all of you.

I know people love to speculate about the sexual orientation of the models on this and other sites but I figure that hardly matters. You either enjoy the content the model provides or you don't. My moto, which is a paraphrase of a Maya Angelou quote, is "When someone tell you who they are, believe them." For them, that is usually their truth.

As to the video itself, I for one thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to both models.

Yeah, it’s just conversation and constructive criticism. David and Sha both discourage the models from reading the forum. We’ve always spoken out when models talk too much or are too loud. I just don’t see Ethan an exception to that. Ryan Parks was a top model too for a while and basically everyone complained at how loud he was in his scenes. He dropped to page 3. Page 3 isn’t a terrible place to be, but both boys should be top 10.
To be honest, Richie West is the smartest model on the site, hands down. Whether you like him or not, he really makes an effort to know the audience. He is considered by some as the top bottom of the site. His creampie scene with Sky is the current #3 highest scene on the site, and has been there pretty much since it’s release. His scene this week is his second creampie scene and if it’s anything like the Sky scene, it will be on that first page of highest rated scenes. It will be David’s highest rated scene since he’s returned to filming. Creampies are the most requested thing on this site, and Richie knows exactly what he’s doing. Knowing the audience.
I know I have a lot of opinions, but it’s really just constructive criticism and a chance to communicate with all of you.

I'm a big fan of Richie, and I completely agree that he really tries to reach out to the members and participate on this Forum. A good example is the thread he recently started.

BORING!!! 17 partnered scenes to date, 17 scenes with Ethan topping! is there a "0" rating to show that some of us want to see him doing more than the same mundane, monotonous, repetative, "all-about-ETHAN" scenes? this is not the site for him if he is not willing to expand his limits, as this is called "Broke Straight Boys"-thus inferring the boys will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make money-EVEN BOTTOMING, OR SUCKING DICK(for more than 2 minutes)!

BORING!!! 17 partnered scenes to date, 17 scenes with Ethan topping! is there a "0" rating to show that some of us want to see him doing more than the same mundane, monotonous, repetative, "all-about-ETHAN" scenes? this is not the site for him if he is not willing to expand his limits, as this is called "Broke Straight Boys"-thus inferring the boys will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to make money-EVEN BOTTOMING, OR SUCKING DICK(for more than 2 minutes)!
But what do you really think about Ethan? lolololol

PS I’ve been waiting for your review of this scene, Bob. We are all entitled to ur opinions, whether we agree or disagree.

I have stopped watching his scenes, but not previewing the stills-WAITING for him to prove me wrong, but otherwise, why waste my 15-20 minutes on a scene that is redundant? In ALL his partnered scenes, he has topped-if I DID miss a scene where he bottomed, it was only for a minute or so, (I do not think I have missed one). As far as sucking I WILL give him credit...he has gone from 2-3 minutes of a 18-33 minute update, to 5-7 minutes, BFD, with the # of scenes he has done-he should have done A LOT MORE, comparatively for the amount of time he has been here.

PS I’ve been waiting for your review of this scene, Bob. We are all entitled to ur opinions, whether we agree or disagree.

I think I clarified it.

And that is my review...until something NEW is posted about what he does/tries, it is pretty much "REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT", as well "ALL ABOUT ETHAN"
as my update topic/reviews with him

I meant what I said. it is very common for people who are upset about some aspect of a scene or person to complain loudly and often about it - like you are doing now. It is like previous such issues about manscaping which had people making comments indicating their upset or about tattoos, another issue that can arouse a certain group who dislike them. I am completely aware that all these issues are matters of preference. You have yours, I have mine. Often age affects those preferences. I was born in the first Eisenhower Administration and for me, shaving off one's pubic hair or trimming it down to a stub is absurd. Likewise, when I grew up, only men who had been in reform school, prison, or the military, had tattoos, and having a tattoo had a very negative image. Likewise, the use of the word "daddy" in sex scenes unless there was a significant difference of age between the partners, struck me as absurd when I started encountering. But being an adult and I am not particularly upset by manscaping, tattoos, nor the use of the word "daddy" in a sex scene between two guys in the early 20's

If Ethan had said or done anything that upset a very large number of people, I suspect more than a handful would complain. The fact is that the use of the term "daddy" has shifted over time and among younger guys now it is not so much a matter of calendar age as it is of being the more dominant person. If the fact that the usage of the word has shifted upsets, you, I am sorry but I guess that's your personal problem. I a sure you will recover eventually.