• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin

Yeah. The Danny/Dustin vid on College Boy Physicals is one of that site's best. It also was a personal best for both models. Dustin soon went downhill after that. Badly... And even Danny, who I still adore, got much more reserved and reluctant to show passion since that shoot. He still gave us some great scenes with Ryan though and the 3rd scene from the party series was pretty good. And he has one of the best bodies on the site. He and Diesal both have some of the most wonderful smiles.... Sigh... I miss Danny.

Dustin just got to where he decided he was worth $1400-$1500 just to show up and grace us with his presence.

i agree, Dustin, let it get to him. But, he is where he is, and wish him best. Tampa, you bring up something interesting- WHERE IS DANNY. He hasn't been here in awhile. Is he stilll with the FIRM?

i agree, Dustin, let it get to him. But, he is where he is, and wish him best. Tampa, you bring up something interesting- WHERE IS DANNY. He hasn't been here in awhile. Is he stilll with the FIRM?

Well that's complicated. Danny seems to be one of those models whose family found out about his "side job" and hit the roof. Whether he will ever come back is anyone's guess. David has given me hope though that there may be some Danny treasures still in the vault. Time will tell.

yeah, I hope Danny is back. A straight guy that will bottom and have a pretty smile doing it is pretty rare I would say.

I dont dig Dustin, never have. I saw the vid on CJboys with him and Austin (yawn).

yeah, I hope Danny is back. A straight guy that will bottom and have a pretty smile doing it is pretty rare I would say.

I dont dig Dustin, never have. I saw the vid on CJboys with him and Austin (yawn).

Were we supposed to believe Danny was straight?