• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dustin

gwr19569424

Reaction score
What is this boy's problem and why does he refuse to take a cock up his ass? Is he afraid that he will enjoy it.
As far as I am concerned, I refuse to watch another film with Dustin in it. His attitude has carried on far too long, he needs to be shown the front door with a steel toe boot in his ass and told never to return again.
Now, that I have gotten that off of my chess, I feel better. Sorry guys I feel that way about Dustin.
Gary

I feel the same way he already sucked dick now its time for him to take it in his ass.

james

Guys i liked the vid today with Dustin, Tyler, and CJ.
When they knew that there was no annal stuff thye seemed to relax more.
CJ just loves sex and is a joy to watch, and kind of swept Tyler and Dustin along with him. All the joking around in the beginning was great, well done David for the vid.
But i do have one question did anyone else notice that on the peak of Dustin's cap he had what looked like photos ?.
Reuben.

Guys i liked the vid today with Dustin, Tyler, and CJ.
When they knew that there was no annal stuff thye seemed to relax more.
CJ just loves sex and is a joy to watch, and kind of swept Tyler and Dustin along with him. All the joking around in the beginning was great, well done David for the vid.
But i do have one question did anyone else notice that on the peak of Dustin's cap he had what looked like photos ?.
Reuben.

Although the vid had it's stale points, (know what I mean?) I always enjoy watching CJ and Tyler. The teasing CJ for mumbling was kind of funny, because he does! LOL! I have noticed he usually starts mumbling badly when he gets aroused. He gets kind of tongue tied! :001_tongue:

I didn't notice photos on the cap, just a design.

Although the vid had it's stale points, (know what I mean?) I always enjoy watching CJ and Tyler. The teasing CJ for mumbling was kind of funny, because he does! LOL! I have noticed he usually starts mumbling badly when he gets aroused. He gets kind of tongue tied! :001_tongue:

I didn't notice photos on the cap, just a design.

They were a real pleasure to watch. However; I think what made it really work is they are all familiar with each other too. I twas great to hear CJ mumble or not offer to suck Tyler. The best was Tyler saying let me get you back to CJ. It was a very freindly BJ fest. I wonder if they practiced that the night before?

They were a real pleasure to watch. However; I think what made it really work is they are all familiar with each other too. I twas great to hear CJ mumble or not offer to suck Tyler. The best was Tyler saying let me get you back to CJ. It was a very freindly BJ fest. I wonder if they practiced that the night before?

There was a lot of love on the futon! LOL! Tyler and CJ, seem very fond of each other. Me, too! LOL! Finally, some obvious pleasure!

There was a lot of love on the futon! LOL! Tyler and CJ, seem very fond of each other. Me, too! LOL! Finally, some obvious pleasure!

Yes, the whole scene made me very happy because it was obvious that they were comfortable with each other and they really seemed to enjoy each other and work very well together. This episode had a lot of caressing even though there wasn't any kissing their affection for each other was at a much higher level than most shoots. :thumbup:

Yes, the whole scene made me very happy because it was obvious that they were comfortable with each other and they really seemed to enjoy each other and work very well together. This episode had a lot of caressing even though there wasn't any kissing their affection for each other was at a much higher level than most shoots. :thumbup:

Lots of touching. I loved that! I have to say that CJ and Tyler are my all time favorites on Broke Straight Boys They seem to be very fond of each other, too! Nothing wrong with that. They have had sex together many times!

Lots of touching. I loved that! I have to say that CJ and Tyler are my all time favorites on Broke Straight Boys They seem to be very fond of each other, too! Nothing wrong with that. They have had sex together many times!

They work very well together. Hey, I hope they have managed to mess arround in the hotel together when they are in town together just for fun. :thumbup1:

Pre-diva dustin

I really liked the Dustin, Tyler and CJ video. Really enjoyed Dustin and Tyler doing CJ at the same time. So did CJ.....a lot. I agree that Tyler and CJ seem to enjoy each other, but they also seem to enjoy Dustin. I know a lot of you don't wantg to admit that, but they do. Thank you David and Mark for this video. Can't wait to see this 3some in their anal video.

I really liked the Dustin, Tyler and CJ video. Really enjoyed Dustin and Tyler doing CJ at the same time. So did CJ.....a lot. I agree that Tyler and CJ seem to enjoy each other, but they also seem to enjoy Dustin. I know a lot of you don't wantg to admit that, but they do. Thank you David and Mark for this video. Can't wait to see this 3some in their anal video.

You make a good point. Dustin had a great showing there... I liked Dustin in a lot of other scenes too. However; I am not into him enough to consider pressureing mgt. to try to bring him back or give him a second chance. :001_unsure:

I thought that the threesome Dustin, Tyler, CJ video really dragged in places. I felt the need to start fast forwarding in spots. One of the problems with videos like these is from posting them out of sequence. This was obviously an older video in which the guys are not open to doing as much as we now know that they're capable of. For instance CJ is one of my favorites but if I see a newly released video in which he doesn't do anal then I feel disappointed. We all know he can take it like a champ! LOL

I'm also hoping that Dave will soon be done flushing out the last of the Dustin vids. I hope this won't last another 2 months or more. We are all ready to turn the page here on Dustin.

I thought that the threesome Dustin, Tyler, CJ video really dragged in places. I felt the need to start fast forwarding in spots. One of the problems with videos like these is from posting them out of sequence. This was obviously an older video in which the guys are not open to doing as much as we now know that they're capable of. For instance CJ is one of my favorites but if I see a newly released video in which he doesn't do anal then I feel disappointed. We all know he can take it like a champ! LOL

I'm also hoping that Dave will soon be done flushing out the last of the Dustin vids. I hope this won't last another 2 months or more. We are all ready to turn the page here on Dustin.

I totally agree. I just saw Dustin lay pipe to Nu... I really loved Nu's performance. I like when the guys are versatile. I really think the guys perform better when they have been on both sides of giving and receiving. Dustin isn't worth paying any more to get him to bottom.:bored:

For those that are new to the site and to the forum. Unfortunately, Dustin is no longer a Broke Straight Boys model. This is older footage that was filmed about 8 months ago even longer.

Dustin has moved on...we wish Dustin the best!!!

For those that are new to the site and to the forum. Unfortunately, Dustin is no longer a Broke Straight Boys model. This is older footage that was filmed about 8 months ago even longer.

Dustin has moved on...we wish Dustin the best!!!
If this material was filmed 8 months ago, or longer, then the scene with Tyler was before Tyler hit the gym. I'm really curious to see the new Tyler body. Can you tell us Dave if you have any idea when we can expect to see the first of his new stuff, and is there still more Dustin footage waiting to be released? Thanks.

Mike

One of the problems with videos like these is from posting them out of sequence. This was obviously an older video in which the guys are not open to doing as much as we now know that they're capable of. For instance CJ is one of my favorites but if I see a newly released video in which he doesn't do anal then I feel disappointed. We all know he can take it....
I agree 100% Tampa. If the guys who post on the forum are examples of the general viewership of Broke Straight Boys, we do pay attention to the models, and their stories and what they have and have not done on video, for our entertainment. To us, it is not just the fucking and sucking. We are into the "characters". It would be like a prime time television show showing episodes totally out of order, where characters are introduced two weeks after they have acted together.

I love the site, but putting the episodes involving guys who make multiple appearances in order would enhance the viewing pleasure immensely.

Mike