• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Downloading new scenes

rickster96056

Reaction score
Anyone else having a hard time downloading the latest scenes? I seem to be able to download older scenes with no issue, but the newest ones are being a real bitch. And, I'm downloading in High qaulity and still having a hard time. I gave up on HD a long time ago. The most recent scene I ended up watching in medium quality.
Anyone else having trouble???

Anyone else having a hard time downloading the latest scenes? I seem to be able to download older scenes with no issue, but the newest ones are being a real bitch. And, I'm downloading in High qaulity and still having a hard time. I gave up on HD a long time ago. The most recent scene I ended up watching in medium quality.

What type of internet connection do you have? If DSL or God forbid dial-up, that could be the issue.

i have broadband and when i use hi def on new episodes it often stops in the middle. Sometimes i can get it to resume playing but many times i have to start over with a medium quality download

My DSL is just as fast as my neighbors cable connection according to speedtest.net, so I don't think it is a connection issue for my part.
The list of people with this problem is growing and all the answers we seeem to get is that it is a connection issue, a problem with our computers, or that they are looking into it.
I sent the information to Mark that he provided, hopefully he will figure it out before Icancel my membership.

Yes, I cannot download the new scenes in anything but medium quality. Experience much better quality with the pre HD versions.

I have a cable connection and have no trouble downloading anything else from any other site. It has to be a site problem because I can load any of the older video's just fine. WTF?

same problems here ... I have to watch them one scene at a time... hmmmm... it has to be a plot by some agency of a evil country.. must be the French... yea.. that's it let's blame it on the French everybody blames them for everything. Damn French Geeks !

Hey Guys
I received another pm from Mark, his suppory yeam is still looking into it!
Just wanted to let you know :)

Exactly the same trouble.

Hey guys, I should have checked my spelling in my previous post. Sorry about the typos.

Mark has asked me to do a trace test, good thing he sent instructions. I will do that today and let you know how things are going.

Ditto!!!

For the most part I can only watch them in medium. Anything else is herky-jerkey motion.

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

Maybe you are shaking the computer stand too much while enjoying the movie... :ohmy: Sorry, Vicekid I couldn't resist. :001_cool:

I have not bothered to download recent episodes because the only good looking guy in the last 6 episodes has been Shane, and he is very good looking. There are other sites that are headquartered in Miami and Ft Lauderdale and all of their guys are super good looking, I subscribe to more than one site. Some of the best episodes on Broke Straight Boys are a few years old and I watch them over and over. Shane is a very good example of the type that is most appealing. Great body, slim, toned, pretty face, nice hair, nice dick, beautiful smile.

Hey guys. I downloaded google chrome and then added the ie tab, the videos work great with the ggogle chrome and the ie tab. If you don't add the ie tab the videos wont play, something with the media player not being in sync with google chrome.

I did do the trace but have not heard anything back as of yet.