• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you miss Logan?

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Sha was lucky enough to run into Logan over the weekend during the Chicago Market Days. We are excited to announce a behind the scenes interview with him to be posted next week.

For those of you who don't know Logan here are some of his naked videos: :001_tt2:
View Logan's Scenes

Photo of Logan with Jimmy:

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 80
Logan rules!

Jeez, he's even more handsome and better built than when he was on the site!!! Time has been good to him. It's great to see him looking so hot. Can't wait for the interview...:biggrin:

Yes he is amazing

Had the pleasure of seeing him in Chicago as well. Little "unusual" for a straight guy to just go to "Market Days" but hey if he wants to come over a little closer to our team...who's complaining! He is just as amazing in person as he is on film.:thumbup:

Sha was lucky enough to run into Logan over the weekend during the Chicago Market Days. We are excited to announce a behind the scenes interview with him to be posted next week.

For those of you who don't know Logan here are some of his naked videos: :001_tt2:
View Logan's Scenes

Photo of Logan with Jimmy:
Thank you Chuck for that preview still of two of my favorite Broke Straight Boys of all time, Logan and Jimmy posing together.

I've been anticipating the Chicago BTS with Jimmy and Jack, along with Cole & Rob. But now that I know that the wonderful Logan will be seen again on Broke Straight Boys, I am looking forward to watching this very much. :thumbup:

He looks totally terrific. And he's a really really smart kid. I bet the BTS footage is amazing.

Thank you Sha.

damn, Logan looks good!
can hardly wait for the behind the scene interview with Logan.
will try not to dog anyone and everyone until it happens. :drool:

omfg!! Does this mean there is a chance that Logan may make an appearance on the futon sometime soon?

If so, I suspect my office chair is gonna catch fire from all the excitement :D

Logan is the boy who drew me to Broke Straight Boys in the first place and remains my no.1 favourite.

Logan was my first Broke Straight Boys crush

To whom it may concern,

Logan was truly my first Broke Straight Boys crush and I cannot wait to see his interview. He is among the very best models that Broke Straight Boys has ever offered. For those with a history going back to Broke Straight Boys-1, Logan is simply legendary and someone you, regardless of taste, could not ignore. It appears he still has his beautiful body with his luminous smile and a wonderful sense of humor.

I have often wondered what has become of our former star and now, perhaps, we will get some answers. Logan is truly iconic!

Sincerely holding my breath,

Stimpy

Chuck!

That's such good news. Thank you for letting us know that Logan is well. Many of us have wondered how some of our favorites have been doing in their own lives. I look forward to hearing from our dear Logan. :biggrin:

I sure miss Logan. He was one of the few believably 'straight' guys on the old Broke Straight Boys Would love to see him on the newer site as well. Hope he's doing great and continues to do great forever.

I wasn't a part of Broke Straight Boys during the "Logan era", but I have watched all of his scenes at least once (and some more than once). He was and is still the closest thing to perfection in a man that I have ever seen. Thank you so much for giving us a peek at Logan today. If he's not under contract with another studio, maybe a return to Broke Straight Boys for at least one scene? If not, I will happily settle for the interview.

What a transformation! He is like Gallo wine - he got better with age. Can't wait to sip his elixir for all the banality of life.

Here it is Thursday, and I thought by now this interview would be posted. I'm not big on patience, lol!:confused1:

Damn is he amazingly, stunningly, breath-takingly HOT! Thank you so much for posting this, I LOVED it!

Abe