• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Diesel & Jimmy part 3

Rick, enough of this. Diesal liked what Jimmie was doing. He said so. He was surprised. It was weird in a good way. Some of his moaning was meant to convey sexual appreciation of what was happening back there. And while some of that was probably his professionalism coming to the fore, as least he didn't go through the charade of grimacing all the way through the scene. Anyone who's been inexpertly penetrated knows that it can hurt like absolute hell, but what we saw was anything but that.

Please don't feel bad about being instrumental in Diesal bottoming. I really believe that those two are making each other happy in that and many other ways even as we speak, all on their own, no Dave, no futon, no lights nor crew.

All this has been said, but I feel really bad that the guys who pushed for Diesal to get fucked on cam are now remorseful. You lot are the ones who made him some big bucks from that tripartite story he sold to Dave. All the rest of us, including Diesal and Jimmie, owe you a big thank you.

I agree with Slim, there is no remorse.Diesal, said it best, "weird but in a good way", his facial expression seemed to say, OH & yes at same time. But I to believe that they should be paired again, with no instructions- let it flow. Who ever bottoms, bottoms! Ot's evident they are into eachother, and should let nature do rest.

I agree with Slim, there is no remorse.Diesal, said it best, "weird but in a good way", his facial expression seemed to say, OH & yes at same time. But I to believe that they should be paired again, with no instructions- let it flow. Who ever bottoms, bottoms! Ot's evident they are into eachother, and should let nature do rest.

I really agree with you on that.:thumbup:

You guys who know me, know that I love CF's Travis more than any other. But I have to say, the guy who would be there in the morning with a big old smile on his face, is Jimmie. Yeah, Broke Straight Boys better keep Jimmie on staff. Love him bunches!

shui toutafai d'acc avec tua bomec...

shui toutafai d'acc avec tua bomec...

Slim, you never cease to amaze me. Not only french, but quebec slang. You got me on this one, took a minute or two to even realize. better watch what I say, or remember not to curse in french (not that I curse).

merci mon ami

Oh yesssss

You guys who know me, know that I love CF's Travis more than any other. But I have to say, the guy who would be there in the morning with a big old smile on his face, is Jimmie. Yeah, Broke Straight Boys better keep Jimmie on staff. Love him bunches!

You are so so right ! He's a dandy as they say . . .:001_rolleyes:

Slim, you never cease to amaze me. Not only french, but quebec slang. You got me on this one, took a minute or two to even realize. better watch what I say, or remember not to curse in french (not that I curse).

merci mon ami

yeah, but you're so cute when you're cross lol

Having just watched No. 3, I feel guilty as I was one of the ones who wanted to see Diesal bottom. Now I've seen it, I'm sorry there was so much pressure put on Diesal. He obviously didn't enjoy it, and it spoiled the occasion really. It was great to see that wonderful lazy smile come back on his face when Jimmy finally stopped fucking him! I think Jimmy is happy to bottom for Diesal, and I think we should all accept that Diesal is a natural top! Let's not try to change him, and let's enjoy the real enjoyment that Jimmy and Diesal shared before. I hope that David will make one more of these two together and let them enjoy each other's company. Let them call the shots and I'm sure we'll all love the results! Still love to love these guys show to each other, the kissing and body touching is wonderful, but we need to see those glorious smiles and those smoldering eyes!!

Ricknz,

I know a lot has been said on this issue. Let me share from a different point-of-view. The whole point of Broke Straight Boys is to get guys to do something they have never done before. True money is a key motivator. HOWEVER, every guy has the right to stop at any time, for any reason. I can think of two specific instances where this did happen. The first one had to do with a guy named Cole. He agreed to do it and the scene start with him getting it, but he decided it was not for him and he stopped, instead he topped. Second time it was Ajay being topped by Anthony (of cousin fame). Ajay could not do it and he topped instead. Ajay has now bottomed on more than one occasion and he is now a Dr. on College Boy Physicals. The point I want to make is there is no gun to the head, they can say no at anytime. Diesal had the opportunity to back out (no pun intended) if he wanted to.

As for it being perhaps uncomfortable to watch, I can understand that. It certainly would not be the first time this has happened here. As for enjoying it, I think time will tell. Some guys have not done it again, others have. As we have gotton to know Diesal he has always been open and honest in his shoots. He will do what he feels is right for him and no one will argue with that.

I felt all three videos were incredible, outstanding productions. I'm not sure how David can top (there's that pun again) this series. If there is something here that more than meets the eye between Diesal and Jimmy it would be hard to do or imagine any other pairing.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

That's slangy, abbreviated spelling, maybe similar to Kebek (Quebec) argot (slang).

It means "I totally agree with you hottie". Bomec is a contraction for "beau mec". A mec is a guy. You know what "beau" means. It means "hot", "handsome", "attractive" etc.

"Agree" in the French sentence is constructed as "am in accord".

Oy vey ist mir means Oh! woe is me. As if you didn't know smartie.

Hey Slim,

How about doing some translations for those of us not into French, Italian, etc?
Or do I have to do all of mine in Yiddish?

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Hey Vicekid, now that Slim translated it, just want to say, "It's all true, I swear." Some happy I put humility in my life.

BBOY

I know three French words......WE GIVE UP.

Hey Vicekid, now that Slim translated it, just want to say, "It's all true, I swear." Some happy I put humility in my life.

BBOY

Ballboy,

Thank you for your confirmation. I have complete faith in Slim, he would never let me down. We are buddies. So no need to swear at me. You will find that some of the Senior members, the real senior members (Slim) we know each other well enough to have some good old fashion fun posting here.
Your well on your way to becoming part of this most distinguised group.

About three years ago I was in Montreal. Spend a full day in your city before cruising up the river to see more of your beautiful country. I look forward to returning one of these days.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

Vicekid

Yes Slim, we are still buddies!!!!!!

Ballboy,

Thank you for your confirmation. I have complete faith in Slim, he would never let me down. We are buddies. So no need to swear at me. You will find that some of the Senior members, the real senior members (Slim) we know each other well enough to have some good old fashion fun posting here.
Your well on your way to becoming part of this most distinguised group.

About three years ago I was in Montreal. Spend a full day in your city before cruising up the river to see more of your beautiful country. I look forward to returning one of these days.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

Vicekid

Yes Slim, we are still buddies!!!!!!

Vicekid your presence has been truly missed. I think that vacation did you a world of good. You are so more positive and up beat these last two days. You are a wonderful friend... Bless your heart and thank you for being you.:thumbup:

Oh, my things are certainly getting lively here in the land of Forum...:thumbup:

To be buddies I have to be d'accord aussi. What do you think that means?

You really want ME to guess?

For all I know it could mean knockwurst, or

accordian, or

someone is getting f**ked.

aussi could be Australian? Which leads me to Kodie.

So putting this all together is something happening to Kodie???

(Anyway never fear, copains jusqu'a la mort...buddies to the death) :tongue_smilie:

The latter I understand!

Live Long (buddy) and Prosper,

Vicekid